• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

affordable software

galantld

i'm looking to buy a affordable program where i can upload my designs and add cut lines, then upload to my versaworks rip to print and cut. any software out there that can just do that without spending thousands on felxi ect.

thank you

visual800

right now i would suggest buying used, its all over the place, someone picked up an older flexi for $800.00 on ebay

shaunmorrell

You could use VinylMaster Pro the way you have mentioned or VinylMaster Xpt which has full RIP, Print & Cut tools and features.

I agree with visual800 eBay is definetly a place to save cash! But buy the latest version of whatever you go for if you can!

bbeens

Inkscape might be an option. Free vector based program. Not sure if it will handle named spot colors, but most certainly affordable.

Bryan

Custom_Grafx

I just had a quick look on eBay. There is an X4 small business edition going for 400 pounds UK. That's for the whole suite, not just draw.

shaunmorrell

You can also get VinylMaster Xpt on eBay for that sort of money which is a dedicated signmaking and RIP program and does a lot more than X4 when it comes to vinyl signage and large format printing.