• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

After 9pm forum...

ProWraps

or in mosh's case. after 3:15 forum.

NHB of course. its a suggestion. but i get the feeling as many of us type with one hand on the keyboard, and one hand on the cocktail, it might just be the most popular forum on the board. after 9pm of course...

just a suggestion.

kind of a fun free for all no topic sh*t storm. a nightly s101 if you will.

any takers?!?!?

After hours... Beware if you dare forum?

where cocktails flow and the stories grow.

CheapVehicleWrap

Just an idea, but if one were to use voice recognition it would free up the other hand up for a cigarette, another drink or anything else one feels the need to hold.

Last edited:

SignManiac

You need to offer a tokers forum too. They tend to be mellow and less angry and you would get a different perspective on the same topics.

Mikeifg

Speaking of...I think it's getting ripped out

by the doc next Monday!

OH MANN, had that done 10yrs ago and it HUUURT. Needles under the toenale then tey cut it out scrape it out Id rather get teeth pulled and I mean it. Then it just grew back the same as it was. I've had the problem for years and got divorsed 10 yrs ago and never got them again. Kind of wierd huh.

SignManiac

I've lost two thumb nails and one toe nail over the years due to accidentally ripping them off doing stupid things. It hurts really bad for a day or so. I had kept them for a collection but they somehow got lost in moving around. I wanted to make a necklace from them.

Mosh

So this would be pretty much the only area I will post in??? I could tell some REAL MOSH stories in there! Call it the Mosh Pit!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:bushmill: It just doesn't take much for some.................... :bushmill: :bushmill: :bushmill: :bushmill:

Good Gawd........