• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

After 9pm forum...

mikey-Oh

:bushmill: It just doesn't take much for some.................... :bushmill: :bushmill: :bushmill: :bushmill:

that's a lot of prior planning gino. one bottle'll last me a while but, prior planning prevents p!$$ poor performance, so i'll work on stock pilling the bushmills.... :toasting: there's an apocalypse coming at the end of 2012 right?

Mosh

Where else can I tell stories of the time we use to go to this old farm house to party and scare girls.
Well the farmer got tired of us going in there so put a big dog in there. So one nite we rolled out there
and had this RED HOT burrito with super hot peppers in ti. we rolled down the widnow just enough to givr this dog a nice HOT treat.

That fRMWRR WAS HIDING IN THE CELLER OF THE HOUSE THE NITE AND CASED USE FOR SEVERAL MILES. DAYS LATR WE HERAR THAR DOG

GypsyGraphics

Hmmm, just joined (or should i say re-joined) NHB, and noticed it's NOT for premium subscribers only, like i thought.
too bad... won't be nearly as fun.

mikey-Oh

i think this thread was proposing the idea of another thread. could be wrong, but maybe one needs to be started in the nhb. @gg it's not a premium section, but one does have to join the group, section. kinda a disclaimer that swearingz and the sort doesn't offend

ProWraps

ok. i just happened to get my "notice" that my premium membership was expiring.

now i have to make a decision.... do i spend $50 or whatever it is to renew WITHOUT MY GOD DAMN NEW FORUM. or just suck it up and realize that with all these posts there still isnt an after hours forum.

i hate this site. it sucks. worthless. NOOOOT!

how the f*ck do i renew my membership. i cant find the GD link!

i think im going to start a new forum.

signs 1010. is that taken yet? if not. trademark ricky bobby inc. not to be used without expressed written permission.

if your not first your LAST!

GypsyGraphics

@gg it's not a premium section, but one does have to join the group, section. kinda a disclaimer that swearingz and the sort doesn't offend
NBH or not, i'm not letting my hair down in an open forum.... but i'll still come hang out.
now i have to make a decision.... do i spend $50 or whatever it is to renew
YES spend the 50 bucks! we're waiting!

mikey-Oh

hahahahha, did you figure out the voice recognition software prowraps? cause it reads like your double fisting the drinks:clapping:

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

now i have to make a decision.... do i spend $50 or whatever it is to renew WITHOUT MY GOD DAMN NEW FORUM. or just suck it up and realize that with all these posts there still isnt an after hours forum.

i hate this site. it sucks. worthless. NOOOOT!

how the f*ck do i renew my membership. i cant find the GD link!

i think im going to start a new forum.

signs 1010. is that taken yet? if not. trademark ricky bobby inc. not to be used without expressed written permission.

if your not first your LAST!

Okay! Here is your new forum. It is located in the Premium Forums Section and is called No Holds Barred After Hours. I cannot post a link to it because then any member would be able to access it.

To see it and to access it, you must join the usergroup named After Hours Access. That is done by going to your User CP and clicking into Group Memberships. You can unjoin as easily as you can join.

Although the forum software does not provide for any way to only display this joinable group to subscribing members, a Premium or Merchant subscription is also required to see this new forum.

Enjoy.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Houston ... we have a problem.

As I earlier noted, posting a link to the new forum would allow access to anyone ... not just paid subscribers as GG had wanted. i have been searching all morning for a solution to the problem and have posted a question at the vBulletin forum as well.

The problem is that there doesn't seem to be any way (at least that I can see) to create a joinable usergroup that is limited to paid subscribers. What this means is that, unless a solution can be found, you have two choices for the new forum:

1. A regular premium forum where topic and language would be limited but that would only be visible to paid subscribers.
  2. A No Holds Barred style forum where practically anything goes but which could be joined by regular members as well as paid subscribers.

Let me know what you think or if any vBulletin experts are present and know something I don't that would solve the issue ... please chime in.