• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Air Quality By You

gabagoo

I'm just a little north of the Toronto boundary and yesterday started off hazy with the smell of a doused campfire...as the day went on it was extremely hazy and the smell changed to burning garbage...not nice..Today is pretty clear with no smells in the air

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Being in the Atlanta metro, we have air quality alerts pretty much constantly after temps get over about 92 or so. Fortunately, no smoke from Canada. (Which, I think, is also good news for them, cuz if it got this far, I think pretty much the entire country would be on fire.)
I spoke too soon. NPR was reporting this morning that the smoke's effects were now reaching as far south as north Georgia, so we're getting that now, too- to go along with our standard air quality alert.

JamesLam

I'm just a little north of the Toronto boundary and yesterday started off hazy with the smell of a doused campfire...as the day went on it was extremely hazy and the smell changed to burning garbage...not nice..Today is pretty clear with no smells in the air
We're in Niagara, seems to have lightened up a bit. I row each morning and it hasn't really effected the workouts. Maybe we're luckier than most.

Of course Vaughan also has to contend with so much traffic.

Now the CBC propaganda says this will be a problem all summer. Hopefully they're just trying to get us excited.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
We're in Niagara, seems to have lightened up a bit. I row each morning and it hasn't really effected the workouts. Maybe we're luckier than most.

Of course Vaughan also has to contend with so much traffic.

Now the CBC propaganda says this will be a problem all summer. Hopefully they're just trying to get us excited.
I'm thinking it will last all summer... There's a lot of fires spread out all over the place, ones in remote areas like the NW probably won't go out till they run out of fuel, or snow douses them this winter :confused: