• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Alcatraz?

signswi

I haven't had pay tv since '07 so we live timeshifted, it's nice not living week to week. Great to blow away an evening going through half a season of something. Blends the arcs together nicely. Walking Dead surprised me it had so much hype I expected it to be bad but they pulled it off. That first episode was nearly flawless.

HulkSmash

I haven't had pay tv since '07 so we live timeshifted, it's nice not living week to week. Great to blow away an evening going through half a season of something. Blends the arcs together nicely. Walking Dead surprised me it had so much hype I expected it to be bad but they pulled it off. That first episode was nearly flawless.

have you seen all the seasons...? Man it's the most realistic "zombie" show i've seen. Like they don't have super speed, or spiderman through buildings, and they're not really dangerous unless there's a ton of them... i'm so glad they didn't exaggerated it like most shows do.

JoshLoring

Ya.. Wasn't that impressed with Alcatraz. Besides being good for the crime part-
Could have been way better had they left out the first 10 minutes where everyone disappeared.

signswi

The first two seasons of Alias were pretty awesome.

You're right, it was pretty great. Cheesy in good ways.

have you seen all the seasons...? Man it's the most realistic "zombie" show i've seen. Like they don't have super speed, or spiderman through buildings, and they're not really dangerous unless there's a ton of them... i'm so glad they didn't exaggerated it like most shows do.

Just the first season, that's all that's on Netflix so far. And I completely agree that they got it right.