• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All it's missing is the circus music...

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
It was sad for sure, but my guy came out a winner, in my opinion. With the bullcrap going on in the streets with peaceful rioters, the burning of city blocks and killing of innocent people..... how else could some guy who doesn't wanna play by the rules, ever win ?? The polls and all the other silly nonsense the fake news puts out, it'll be over when it's over. So carry on with whatever it is you do.
You may feel that he won but that mental midget will always be a loser in my book. I drank more beer than normal while watching it and still had to turn it off.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See, there ya go..... you're not listening............................. Your book doesn't interest me. It was written for some kinda mental-imbalanced illness with mental masturbation tendencies. :roflmao:

Baz

This is the view from up here.

Attachments

• Watching from Canada.jpg
    Watching from Canada.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 122

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How 'bout when we're done, we just send the loser up to you to be your next PM. Gotta be better than what ya already are putting up with................

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
who want's to guess how many posts before this thread is taken down? Anyone? I think... 50-75 and it should be well out of control by then :popcorn:

Andy D

Big Trump fan here. I was disappointed. I really thought Trump could have done a better job making points on his accomplishments. One of them being the lowest unemployment rate ever for black Americans. Foolish not to have brought that up.

Did this really make or break ANYONE'S decision on who they are voting for? I have to believe if you are still undecided, you are living in a hole or you have no intention on voting.
I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but I am a fan of some of his policies and results.
I could be wrong, but I think this election is Trumps to lose, if he doesn't say or tweet anything too stupid, and he just looked like a loud mouth bully last night.
Biden was notorious for going off script and putting his foot in his mouth, even before before any alleged mental decline, all Trump needs to do is keep making his points and back off, but he can't do it.

CanuckSigns

Can't we just go back to politics being boring, and go about our day to day lives? I don't understand how politics has turned into some sort of sporting event where my guy is going to beat your guy

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I would agree with this, if I was to believe that this is going to be a fair election. Which I don't. I find it hard to believe that anyone would have faith in the system at this point.
I think only local elections matter anyway. I don't live in a swing state, or a battleground state... so Federal elections are kind of a non-issue for me. Because of the electoral college, my vote doesn't really count anyhow. Local is where it truly counts, and really affects a person.

WildWestDesigns

I think only local elections matter anyway. I don't live in a swing state, or a battleground state... so Federal elections are kind of a non-issue for me. Because of the electoral college, my vote doesn't really count anyhow. Local is where it truly counts, and really affects a person.

I would speculate that local elections are easier to fudge things along compared to the national one.

I do agree that it is the local and state "leaders" that are the ones that lord over us and this is why how things are handled vary wildly from state to state.

As to the EC, that doesn't handle quite the same as it once did. A lot of states have requirements that the EC votes have to go with the popular vote from the jurisdiction. I think the old way would have been better, but so many things have been changed over the yrs that it isn't like how it once was.