• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

All it's missing is the circus music...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
"And to the republic Republic, for which it stands"....Oh, crap!

Yep...it pretty much sums up OUR Republic.

I just feel bad for Republic Services...the owner of said floating dumpster. Their logo (emblazoned on the front) is the letter "R" revolved to create a five-pointed star.

God Bless America...warts and all.

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Canadians must feel like they’re living above a meth lab

Yep, they're on the third floor...the meth lab is on the second floor...and the weed/coke/heroin store is on the first.

How IRONIC that they should call the three of us "North America"!

JB

Andy D

I'm not looking forward to four more years of Trump drama, it was entertaining at 1st but now it's just so tiring...
But if Biden wins, you know he won't finish all four years, and then the 1st woman President will literally be someone who
prostituted her way into the position.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Awe Al. Actually I think he did something similar last time. He was ready for it! LOL I'll ask him next time we hang ;)

morty87

How 'bout when we're done, we just send the loser up to you to be your next PM. Gotta be better than what ya already are putting up with................

We don't want Biden!!! I'll take Trump though! He has done everything he said he would do. Try an get a straight answer or any answer from our princess. He's to busy with either his 3rd or 4th ethics commission, black face painting, flying airplanes into wuhan to get Canadian citizens out and potentially flying covid directly into our country...
Lets switch...at least you can have a pretty boy. That must count for something? ;)

ChicagoGraphics

I watched the debate all the way from Shenzhen China in a bagel shop that streamed It live, it's hard to believe the chinese people love Clown Trump more then the Americans do. All I will say It was a complete sh*tshow and embarrassing.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I watched the debate all the way from Shenzhen China in a bagel shop that streamed It live, it's hard to believe the chinese people love Clown Trump more then the Americans do. All I will say It was a complete sh*tshow and embarrassing.
Was it dubbed or CC'd into Mandarin or Cantonese?
More importantly, what do Chinese bagels taste like?

binki

I enjoyed it. I would have liked to have seen more direct questions and more direct answers but that won't happen.

MikePro

interesting to see a guy who championed segregation playing the racist card over and over and over again.
my takeaway from this debate, is that I hate politicians even more now....

long gone are the days of tactful banter and veiled snubs, and debates on ACTUAL policy. Start buying stock in Brawndo, Camacho 2024

Andy D

Do you live there or visiting? Do they like Trump by a large majority?

ikarasu

Do you live there or visiting? Do they like Trump by a large majority?
My wife has a ton of family over there and they all seem to hate him..... They did like him, but his constant calling it the Chinese flu or Wuhan virus has pissed off everyone they know. It seems people in Nanjing hate him... Shenzen may be different because it's mainly a business / factory province. But with all his trade wars on China I figured they'd hate him too.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
That moderator was over the top...asking snarky questions and interrupting constantly. Joe started the interrupting and did more of it. If you look past Trumps flaws you see he is the smartest one in the room.