• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

alright, who did this?

thinksigns

SnowFlake
found on Reddit

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-04 at 12.28.02 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-02-04 at 12.28.02 PM.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 74

FrankenSigns.biz

I remember this great typo in a BIG LOTS circular. It had a photo of ski boots and filler text that never got corrected that read "You'll ski like a fagot in these".

ThinkRight

That is too funny.
I bet they ordered those online somewhere and typed in what they wanted,and got exactly what they wanted.

TheSnowman

That's too awesome. I love it that they actually installed it. Could have at least left the "In Arabic" part off. Maybe it was an annoying boss that never followed up on anything, and this was their lesson.

anotherdog

I'm kind of impressed, I can read Arabic!
I wonder what other languages I know.

My guess is the installer was given the file and couldn't read English.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Reminds me of a job I did for a project in Taiwan where the sign shop included the drafting notes, measurements and witness lines on the sign from the computer file. They never bothered to remove them, they just hit print or hand painted them in. They had to be redone and on the next phase we had to make a page that said "MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THIS" in Chinese...