• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Am I Crazy????????

Locals Find!

For me...... your thinking is quite correct, but it's about 15 years behind the times.

These are digitally being printed... with or without the lam is not the question.

Let's try it this way.......
You make a sign and it costs you $XX amount of dollars to make said sign.
You now make it using all the same ingredients except one and your cost went up $4.00 in doing so.
I understand increasing for the sake of a better quality, but to completely double it as Addie mentioned is pure nonsense.

He pulls this sh!t out of the air and then spouts it out like he's some real estate genius and he's not in the real estate business or the sign business. He's a secretary for his Mother. He does this stuff on the side as he's already told us.

His theory would be.... you sell a set of magnetic signs for $135. a pair, but if you letter the door directly using the exact same materials, colors and sizes and charging $300. lettered directly on the door. How do you explain to your customer that since you took the magnetics out of the equation, it now costs double for the exact same thing ??

You need a plan and a structure... and you should follow those guidelines. Otherwise, just pulling numbers out of the air.... you'll end up doing your mother's clerical work. :doh:
Hey Dumbass. Lets address a few things.

1. I don't do clerical work for my "Mother" I manage 2 Real Estate offices overall paperless system. You couldn't even begin to understand the complexities of converting an entire office over to a paperless system.

2. Hell yeah I charge more for putting lettering on a door versus a pair of magnets. Lettering on a door directly has a better perceptual value in the public's eye thereby increasing its value. It shows a company is invested in their business and not able to change at the drop of a hat.

3. You know squat about marketing. So stop speaking about something you know absolutely nothing about like your some kinda friggin genius. I have spent thousands of hours learning marketing. I have worked in the Marketing industry since I was 15.

I have done marketing research that got 1 President Elected "George W. Bush" while Clinton was still in Office and a Governor tossed out of office put quite a few T.V. Shows that are currently still running on the Air. Ever hear of the View well, guess what I was in charge of doing the research for that little project. So, keep your half a$$ed, idiotic, illogical, uneducated, mouth shut when the big boys are speaking. Go sit in the corner and drink your whiskey while those who actually know what they are talking about converse.

Oh Yeah, One last thing. I took the Job with my mother because, I have 3 kids to support and a wife going back to school. I am not ashamed to take care of my family and do what has to be done. I am not ashamed to have a sense of Duty. To my God, My Country or my Family. The fact that you tried to use that as a way of devaluing my knowledge. Shows just how low some people are willing to go to make themselves feel superior.

skyhigh

I can go watch Tom & Jerry cartoons on TV............or
I can come to Signs101 and read the Gino & Addie show?

Gawd damn, this is getting old. Time to go watch cartoons.....they are more intelligent.
.A father & son should not fight like you two do.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
"A father & son should not fight like you two do."
:thumb:
If you must at least try to make bank on it and get a reality show on the Discovery channel - like the chopper guys or real housewives....

wayne k
guam usa