• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anagraph 3.5 on XP?

SignosaurusRex

Is anybody working with this combo? I'm refering to the "fix", (for the lack of a better term), I found here at 101 posted by "rostre". Is it working well, any negative issues, etc.?
I'm a Neanderthal trying to evolve gradually. ANA is pretty much all I really know. I very recently puchased a new massive XP based system, I'm learning AI, & gonna purchase some new softwares and pitch the ancient stuff, But until then...... All input greatly appreciated, especially from ANAHEADS in this case!

trying to step up, bit by bit......"S'Rex"

Techman

I jumped from Design art pro to corel and cocut pro.
I didnt miss much and there was little learning curve.
Plus there was no more crashing.

TRAV

I'm running anagraphy designArt 3.5. I have it installed on a PC with XP windows.I am told that my plotter....Ana Express Elite Cutter 30" will not work with that combo.I can do everything on XP as I can on Win 98. Any infro anyone has would really appreciated.

SignosaurusRex

I'm sorry I'm not quite following you, Are you currently using your Elite 30" now? You can do everything in XP as you can in 98 except plot? Please elaborate.
"S'Rex"