• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anapurna M2540 FB?

bukun

Afga M2540 - Any New News!!!

We looked into the Agfa Annapurna M2540 Flat Bed in the SGIA show in Las Vegas last week (Oct 2014)

It was big & very impressive. It is a UV Flat Bed - 5ft x 8.3ft bed. We timed it by using a stop watch and was able to do a 4x8 board (with 2 passes) in 11 min. Some of the nice features were
-Pin Registration System
-CMYKLcLm + White
-Light barriers
-Cartridge Capping station when not using the printer during long weekend.

We are also looking at the OCE Arizona 460 and that was also a impressive machine.

Can some one, who uses any of these machine on a daily basis (other than sales person) point us which is the better one - or any issues or problems we should be aware of before signing the deal.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Bukun

jasonx

We looked into the Agfa Annapurna M2540 Flat Bed in the SGIA show in Las Vegas last week (Oct 2014)

It was big & very impressive. It is a UV Flat Bed - 5ft x 8.3ft bed. We timed it by using a stop watch and was able to do a 4x8 board (with 2 passes) in 11 min. Some of the nice features were
-Pin Registration System
-CMYKLcLm + White
-Light barriers
-Cartridge Capping station when not using the printer during long weekend.

We are also looking at the OCE Arizona 460 and that was also a impressive machine.

Can some one, who uses any of these machine on a daily basis (other than sales person) point us which is the better one - or any issues or problems we should be aware of before signing the deal.

Any input will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Bukun

I run a SwissQPrint Nyala and can do a 8x4 sheet in 2 pass in just under 3 minutes for comparison. Not sure of the price point of the Agfa but something to consider.

bukun

I run a SwissQPrint Nyala and can do a 8x4 sheet in 2 pass in just under 3 minutes for comparison. Not sure of the price point of the Agfa but something to consider.

That is very fast. Both these machines are below the $150K mark. How much does this machine cost?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
We carry Bordeaux UV inks for grand format printers included for Acuity, Agfa and more. Perhaps we could save ten's of thousands of dollars a year on ink for you folks. We displayed an Acuity 250GT at the 2014 SGIA show. It printed very well and Ricoh japan folks were at our show checking out the inks. Price per liter is about 25-40% lesser than oem depends on the usage. Please PM with your printer model and usage. I can run a quote in couple hours. Ink is made in Israel.

We also stock Konica 512, 1024, Spectra Nova, Polaris, SE, SM, SL, Xaar printheads in our warehouse. Save a few thousands of dollars on the Spectra heads.

Cheers,

Francis Kao
Premier Colour
S. California, USA
sales@premiercolour.com