• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Android Estimating App

Locals Find!

Hey if you need help with it let me know.

I have some resources from when I did my app, I would be willing to share. I won't post in the open as I still do the occasionally app job for clients and don't need them knowing how it goes together.

As for distribution you don't have to go through the market just make it available off a webpage as the .apk file. Most of us know how to load our own .apk files without the markets. If someone doesn't you could easily post instructions.

If your looking for any easy way to make it cross platform compatible you could code it using a combination of .php & jquery mobile. Then just use the app portion as a browser platform to access the pages for those who want a dedicated app and those on ios or who don't would be able to access it via the web from any device regardless of droid version/type.