• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anonymity and Signs101 ...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
But, it's not real. It's all staged, which lowers the value of the jokes, evendors more. Again, I've only seen a tiny bit here or there, and it was the pits. Not twisted, not funny, not anything but dumb. Y'all can watch it. Nothing wrong with expanding your mind..........:sleepin:

equippaint

But, it's not real. It's all staged, which lowers the value of the jokes, evendors more. Again, I've only seen a tiny bit here or there, and it was the pits. Not twisted, not funny, not anything but dumb. Y'all can watch it. Nothing wrong with expanding your mind..........:sleepin:
Hey Gino, when you're so smart like me, you need these dumb things to keep ya level. Do you catch the tiny bits waiting for Benny Hill to come on?

ikarasu

I love impractical jokers. It has some dumb parts... more and more each episode, but the quality parts more than make up for it.

Is it staged? They claim it's not.... I'm sure some of it is. But who cares? it's TV... If it's funny, its funny. Sometimes after a hard days work, it's good to sit back, turn off the brain and watch people who are more idiotic than the people you've been dealing with all day!

Johnny Best

anonymity.jpg

FactorDesign

I just discovered him on that last special he put out... pretty good comedian.. i'd never heard of him before.

I'm a pretty big Joe Rogan fan, but more so for his podcast than his stand-up (though that is also good). He seems like a guy who became successful by working hard at his craft and now spends his time and money following anything that interests him. Fitness, bow hunting, psychoactive substances, ancient history, aliens, ju-jitsu, MMA, video games, cars, etc. I like that when he is interested in a topic, instead of forcing listeners to tune into him muddling through it he brings on legit scientists (or total crackpots) and lets them give the details. It's sorta like having the ability to google 'how does an endothermic reaction work?" and then Bill Nye knocks on your front door.

Stacey K

I like making signs
My teenage boys LOVE Impractical Jokers. I've had to watch just about every episode and "funniest moments" on YouTube. Texas is right, once you learn their personalities, it grows on you. I wouldn't watch it if my boys aren't around. We watched The Office series 3 times and the latest is Parks and Recreation...took a few episodes to get into it. I watch it mostly to see what Ron Swanson's latest woodworking projects are LOL

Stacey K

I like making signs
I love Ron's character. I'm going to ruin an episode, Leslie takes Ron's keys and makes him wait long enough to drive home after drinking. He comes in the next day with a harp he carved from wood, with pictures of him making the harp with yesterdays newspaper, all while drinking a half gallon of whiskey, to prove that he is not impaired while drinking.
Excellent episode! "Get off my car woman!" LMAO!!!

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
My teenage boys LOVE Impractical Jokers. I've had to watch just about every episode and "funniest moments" on YouTube. Texas is right, once you learn their personalities, it grows on you. I wouldn't watch it if my boys aren't around. We watched The Office series 3 times and the latest is Parks and Recreation...took a few episodes to get into it. I watch it mostly to see what Ron Swanson's latest woodworking projects are LOL
Parks and Rec is the BEST! I've seen the entire series like 4 times. Best episode... Leslie: "If you can't be on call for emergencies 24/7 then you shouldn't have gotten into the high stakes game of banner making!" too funny.

Andy D

Parks and Rec is the BEST! I've seen the entire series like 4 times. Best episode... Leslie: "If you can't be on call for emergencies 24/7 then you shouldn't have gotten into the high stakes game of banner making!" too funny.

Same here, Parks and Rec is my all time favorite sitcom & have seen every episode at least 4 times.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'll bet I know which episode your avatar is from.... When Andy and Ron found out that Diane was pregnant.