• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another crappy design....

Shovelhead

Same time, same corner as yesterday when I posted the Jaguar rip-off.
It's a small town and anyone worth anything knows everyone else but I can not find the person responsible for this piece of crap. This "design" permeates
onto all of their vehicles and their pole sign which has already faded after two years. It's an unconscianable piece of crap.

Attachments

• IMG00018-20091029-1523.jpg
    IMG00018-20091029-1523.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 235

Dan Antonelli

Looks good to me. I especially like the use of the large phone number. And are those legs or forearms holding onto something? That elements works well because the viewer is really stumped as to what it actually is, therefore they spend extra time trying to discern the art.

Plus the 5 typefaces used creates a nice visual harmony seldom seen in vehicle advertising.

Bravo!

OldPaint

its the TREND of this market........people with NO TALENT, buying a printer......ITS THAT EASY))))))))))))

Shovelhead

its the TREND of this market........people with NO TALENT, buying a printer......ITS THAT EASY))))))))))))

Chances are it's a basement dweller because not one of my reputable friends will fess up to it. I wish I had a way of calling and recording my inquiring because I'm just in that mood.
:wine-smi:

Salmoneye

I don't like it but I think it is exactly what 1/2 of my customers are looking for. Oh and could you throw in some Nascar somewhere?

Baz

As bad as it is ... Never mind the logo *cough *cough and slogan. The services and phone number are huge! .... He will get allot of calls from it nonetheless.

i put my glasses on (which i don't do very often) and i still cant make heads or tails out of some of it.

i just feel bad if the signmaker who did make it logs on and sees it...no i don't but i do think we have enough ppl posting photos of their own bad work without having to post the work of others.