• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another crappy design....

Brandon708

It's easy to point out the bad. It would be more productive to show us the good. I have seen a lot of this bashing on this site in the last couple of days... Just my opinion. If it makes you feel better and everyone else here to talk bad about someones designs then... what can I say...

Jillbeans

I saw something like this in traffic today.
Unfortunately, it is everywhere.
The client usually loves it, in fact asks for it like this.
Does it pass the squint test? No.
Is it effective for the client? Not really.
Will people continue to crank out "designs" like this? You betcha.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's easy to point out the bad. It would be more productive to show us the good. I have seen a lot of this bashing on this site in the last couple of days... Just my opinion. If it makes you feel better and everyone else here to talk bad about someones designs then... what can I say...

I agree with ya. There is quite a lot of this going on here, but step out your front door, drive around in traffic or turn on any television station and what do you have ??

Everyone is on a trip to take their misery out on the next guy.

Don't get too bent outa shape about it.... it's just part of growing up and smelling the roses once in a while. :peace!:

Dan Antonelli

Any of you guys remember the Ugly Sign Contest that Signs of the Times magazine used to run? Those were always good for a few laughs.

I think here, we're all just sharing a lighter moment. Life's too serious some days. I think if someone had posted this as a layout, looking for honest feedback, he would have gotten more serious suggestions and I'm sure, a good honest critique.

Would the designer be really upset if he saw everyone critiquing his work? I can't say. In his defense maybe he was AD'd to death. Or maybe, he doesn't know any better. We weren't there, so who knows.