• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another fail sign

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't even see a pavement, so I doubt there is much in the way of pedestrians around. For whom/what was that sign intended ??

Oh, I get it.... field mice. To them, this is a humongous billboard. :doh:

Attachments

• mouse up.jpg
    mouse up.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 64

signage

I don't even see a pavement, so I doubt there is much in the way of pedestrians around. For whom/what was that sign intended ??

Oh, I get it.... field mice. To them, this is a humongous billboard. :doh:

Gino you don't think that the business its self doesn't have a side walk near the door?:doh:

I think the customer just moved/placed it near the street thinking it would bet them more customers:rolleyes:

OldPaint

i love the ones who come in and say......" I WANT MY SIGN JUST LIKE MY BUSINESS CARD!"
then i say ok, give me you business card, then i ask them to go to the other side of the room..........i hold up their CARD....and say.........READ IT TO ME!!!! that ends the idea of a look alike sign))))))))

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Gino you don't think that the business its self doesn't have a side walk near the door?:doh:

What's that got to do with the price of butter in England ??

I think the customer just moved/placed it near the street thinking it would bet them more customers What's it matter what you think.... the sign is where it's at for whatever any number of reasons.

Actually, I wasn't mocking you, but really just playing Devil's Advocate. Whatever took place in the initial purchase, dialog or final sale... the sign is still in an environment doing no good for the sign owner or any of his/her potential customers and that's what Colin was pointing out...... Total mis-use of signs and how they clutter up the countryside when they do no good. I see this all too often, just careful not to post too many of these mishaps because some of them could've been created by other members here.... and that's not a nice thing to do.

Anyway.... good find Colin........................ :thankyou: Do ya ever see any nice ones ??