• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ANOTHER Juice Drops deal $9.99 Heads up

SAS

I just picked up 3 more. They should put up all that they are selling at that price. Shipping is getting high.

ChicagoGraphics

You gotta stop posting these deals for discounted Juice Drops. LOL
I bought another 4, and 4 yeasterday
to add to my collection. Thanks for the heads up on them.

VinylCraft

I would think that the way things are going they will clearance all of the stuff out till it's gone i bought all of them since the begining and as cool as they might be i had to say enought is enought . Great deal though. Concidering they wanted $99 ea

iSign

there was only 2 that I didn't have & the cheapest freight they offered me online was $28 for a $19 purchase.

I just don't want them that bad, when I know they would both fit in a USPS flat-rate envelope & ship for under $5.

WOODBS

just got mine yesterday, never used these at all. do you guys load them on your hard drive or not?

Bogie

The disks I got are "nothing but" PSD images and TIFF images, so you should be able to use them in Corel. VERY nicely thought out.