• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Logo with the Ribbon Effect

Joe Diaz

Joe where will you get the bracket from?

We have worked with the local welding company in the past. However, we do have one already made that we purchased from Cam Bortz, a fellow letterhead. That one may be perfect for this project. It has a bit of a different design though. The client is supposed to stop in any moment so we can discuss her options.

Joe Diaz

Well, believe it or not I just learned the client doesn't want to go with this concept, but I plan on finishing the video anyway. But I'm beginning to think that any design I do with a ribbon effect will be cursed from the get go. I tried to sell her on it, but you can't force them to go with something they don't like. I was looking forward to working with this brand and building the sign too.(I wish the NHB rant section were still around so I could get an expletive-laced tirade off my chest)

SignManiac

I feel your pain Joe... I can't tell you how many times I've run into the same type of client. They just don't get it.

kylebrk

I HATE YOU!

it looks so good man. i mean, so so good. you make it look easy and it just makes me want to punch you in the face. screw you for being talented and using it. all i can say, gld you aren't in my market!

longlivemedia

Very impressive logo. I like how the typeface appear to be hand stroked but are actually ribbons. And the pendant (I'm not so sure if it is) becomes a very aesthetic design there. Excellent work.