• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Newbie

Fatboy

UMMMM, not against paying good money for an education! This is not my primary field by any means. I'd like to learn enough to get started. If it looks like it will take off I am happy to hire someone with the proper knowledge to run the equipment. But, no, the price has never been an issue. Where I am located finding someone to do quality work in a reasonable time frame is the biggest issue. What it costs is irrelevant. Sounds like you've had issue with the so-called racers complaining about your costs? I see that with the oval track racers so we don't do much work with them. As far as selling the plotter? I can see that happening. When I move up to the next piece of equipment. I'll let you know when that happens. In the mean time, when you get ready to sell out, please let me know. I may be ready for an upgrade!

Mr Doggett, thank you for the links! :goodpost: I had somehow missed the forums on signwarehouse.

Rodney

You will fit in beautiful here! Welcome from South Africa

10sacer

Would it be possible - at all - for a newbie to come on here and ask a simple question without one person taking the thread to the dark side?
Just once?

C

ColoPrinthead

Would it be possible - at all - for a newbie to come on here and ask a simple question without one person taking the thread to the dark side?
Just once?
You've been here since 2008, you tell me. I'm just glad this place is a lot more active than when I first found it (before my reg. date).

MGraphics

Just once?

Would be nice to see but I dont think that will happen... maybe Mosh is having a bad day....