• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Newcomer Checking In

Kerrylim

Hi all. I've been dabbling in vinyl in a very small way for a few years, doing address signage and small projects for my then-job with a general contractor. After being given my freedom from that employer, I committed to making a go of independence. To that end I began seriously marketing my 9 year old lawn greeting business. A friend who owns an awning shop is willing to contribute to the "keep Kerry self-employed" fund and so has lured me into doing awning signage for her. So now I plant flamingos by night and stick vinyl, paint, or otherwise do signs during the day. Every awning is unique and so far each one has been a learning experience (a polite euphemism for what I called them at the time). I look forward to the opportunity to learn from the professionals and hope I can contribute in some small way.