• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another Observation................... not so funny

cajun312

I guess that's why car manufacturers have in the last few years come up with new designs to increase the distance from the hood to any hard parts under the hood, like the engine.
To protect the dummies and clueless.

VolunteerSign

Where are we going with this? Whilst in a big city yesterday, I walked by this Starbucks and noticed that EVERYONE inside and out were hypnotized by their smart phone or laptop. I suspect that the internet in creating a generation of socially inept individuals.

Take that photo with your smartphone :help

sfr table hockey

Nope always look...if I didn't (1) I would be long gone from this world (2) Some poor idiot would be in prison for manslaughter (3) My children would be rich.

I didn't mean you..... I meant the guy that does not see the red lights flash when driving and he would have been the one who got hit (when he was walking) as he would not have done like you did and looked...

Si Allen

About a month ago I was leaving Sams Club when some woman in a new Lexus SUV came barreling through ... without even slowing down. I had to jump back so as not to get run over but did manage to ram the shopping cart into the side of her car as hard as I could.

I then proceeded to my car while she got out to see what happened to her car. Just then my cell phone rang as I answered it she looked over at me and asked if I was OK with that look on her face.

I said that I was asking my lawyer what to say!

Guess that upset her because she looked like she was about to wet her undies!

With that I busted out laughing and told her that I was OK and was talking to a shooting buddy.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat Whatley

Watch the documentary "Hot Coffee" and I think your opinion of that incident would change. You can also do a google image search for hot coffee lawsuit.

Dang interesting movie....and should tick off everyone who sees it about how manipulated the "news" is.

As far as crossing the street pedestrians know that people will stop for them. It's not a fear of hurting the pedestrian....it's a fear of damaging their car and having to deal with insurance companies and body shops.

showcase 66

Here people walking in the crosswalk ALWAYS have right of way.
Only true if they are at a 4 way stop intersection or intersection with a stop sign. Now if the intersection has the walking lights than you must be in the intersection before the red hand comes up. If you cross after or during you are jaywalking which is illegal.

I was always taught to drive 100% defensively and always look out for other. But when riding a Motorcycle you bump that up to 150% defensively. It seems like no one sees them coming down the road.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why did the chicken cross the road?

...To tick off Gino! LOL

Yeah... think that's funny ?? Wanna make 141 posts, you best be running the other way................:noway:

Besides, it crossed the road to get laid................................... :popcorn: everyone knows that.............

ThinkRight

it's all part of the "it's all about me" thing that seems to be going on. it isn't me just getting old and cranky, it seems to be every where. walk thru a mall and stay in your "lane" and don't move for those walking at you on your side at you to see what happens. they will walk right into you as they expect the world to move for them.

I think they are daring you to prove Darwin right !
Don't be chicken and do it !
:ROFLMAO: