• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another out with the old . . .

Jeff

. . .In with the new

Not as drastic of change as the police car I recently posted. We changed their logo / brand a little, but mostly I finely talked the customer into doing away with all the sub copy and splashes on the sides.

2005-2014
Mr_Goodwater_07van_jpeg_2-10-15.jpg

Mr_Goodwater_van_jpeg_2-10-15.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thumb:

Really like that droplet of water on there.

I know you didn't take kindly to this before, since it's after the fact, but I would've liked to see a slightly darker hue of blue. Otherwise, great work in my book.

edit : any reason the 'MR' doesn't lend itself to the same sway appearance ??​

Jeff

"Really like that droplet of water on there."

Thank you .

"I know you didn't take kindly to this before, since it's after the fact, but I would've liked to see a slightly darker hue of blue. Otherwise, great work in my book."

I don't mind input. I'm not sure the photos do the colors justice. I always liked / used process blue back in my painting days and that is what this blue is closest to in real life. A little darker would not have hurt but these vans have a good impact in person.

"edit : any reason the 'MR' doesn't lend itself to the same sway appearance ??"

Good observation : On my original remake of the design the "Goodwater" is over to the left more and "MR" doesn't look as awkward not wavy.

Mr_Goodwater_box_van_jpeg_2-10-15.jpg

I had to move things around to better fit the cargo van. I felt it was too short in length to look correct wavy. Thank you for pointing that out, I will have to make some adjustments on the next van I do for them.

Ponto

. . .In with the new

Not as drastic of change as the police car I recently posted. We changed their logo / brand a little, but mostly I finely talked the customer into doing away with all the sub copy and splashes on the sides.

2005-2014
attachment.php

attachment.php
........Well Done!.......(this time, I'll just ignore any posts suggesting the use of bevelled text ------LOL)........JP