• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another waste of a topic on dead people

SignManiac

That's pretty harsh. The brothers never bothered anybody. Sounds like an unfortunate accident. I enjoyed them over the other alligator hunters.

petepaz

So....you thought you would "waste" a thread as well?

A little heartless to say a report on anyone's death (not to mention the day of) is a waste of a topic.

+1
i never saw the show and there are a ton of useless reality shows on tv right now but i am pretty sure i wouldn't find it a waste that the people involved have their death announced in the news. what is a waste is that people are getting paid for some of these crappy shows (again i never saw this guy's show so i can't say if it is good or bad)

Last edited:

Stealth Ryder

He was a person, not any different than anyone else... He just came froma culture that some do not understand... I never saw him on TV when he was not happy... Although not a braniac like others he loved his life, what more can a man ask for... RIP Sir...

btropical.com

Actually it was the reaction to a celebrity death on this forum I refer to. This family is pure American as life should be . Most celebrity deaths should be celebrated good riddance . This guys should be celebrated with a toast and a feast .

Gino

Premium Subscriber
May he rest in peace.

btrop.... you're a putz for making a remark like that. Has nothing to do with anything, other than you are one goofed up putz.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why blame someone else for something you wrote and posted ??

• Was bob holding a gun to your head ??
  • Did he promise you money to write something so callous ??
  • You seem to always have a voice of your own, why the sudden change ??

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i love that show, they are some back-a$$ward people, but who isn't?

if i every meet a perfect person, i'll let you know....