• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any hunters in here

Mosh

I am going out tonight to bag a opossum or a racoon. Good eating. I like hunting these two the best as they are out at night, so I can just drive my truck around drinking and shoot them. Lots easier than walking, heat in the truck.

SignManiac

Agreed, they make good eating. I own a gourmet restaurant and opposum is one of our best sellers. Here in Florida you don't need to hunt them, we just scrape them up at sunrise while they're still warm.

Attachments

• Road Kill.jpg
    Road Kill.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 90

SignManiac

Gino did you honestly think Mosh could make it one day without stirring up the pot just a little bit???
I even thought he'd make it but alas, I was wrong. Let the flamefest begin...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Hmmm Mosh... you running blue ticks or redbones? Or maybe you just track 'em yourself since I'm sure your sense of smell is as keen as your sign-making, farming abilities are...

ballparkgraphics

I am going out tonight to bag a opossum or a racoon. Good eating. I like hunting these two the best as they are out at night, so I can just drive my truck around drinking and shoot them. Lots easier than walking, heat in the truck.

Don't have to hunt those here...there's about 10 fresh ones in the yard every morning. If you have a craving for armadillo then you're set!

Mosh

No dogs, we just drive around with spot-lights and shoot anything that moves. After a few "cold ones" it becomes a challenge to hit what you are aiming at. I am being serious, do you people think I am joking? I will post up some pics in the morning, or later tonight.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Mosh, Mosh, Mosh...

Glad you're having such a jolly ole' time over here... really... must be hard to fit farming and sign-making in between all that drinking and driving and now coon hunting. You are one well-rounded dude... I am truly impressed by the swagger of your keyboard...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No dogs, we just drive around with spot-lights and shoot anything that moves. After a few "cold ones" it becomes a challenge to hit what you are aiming at. I am being serious, do you people think I am joking? I will post up some pics in the morning, or later tonight.

Don't bother.... got this one of you from Cletus, after a pit stop.............. mo hunting drunk.jpg