• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any news about OP?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
It's meaningless Bob...you win.
I think the whole point of my post was that sometimes, maybe we don't have to prove or quantify everything, for the sake of showing support for a fellow being.
This would be one of those times, in my opinion.

2 socks, please!

One can support an ailing colleague without appealing to imaginary friends, mysterious forces, and mythical energies at least as well and most likely better than those that seem to be constantly invoking these sorts of things.

You used the term, you quantify it. Merely because you used the term in some sort of benevolent manner does not exempt you from the fallacy inherent in it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Can we all, for the sake of a fellow sign maker and friend, who has just gone through an unimaginable ordeal, please remain whatever anyone wants to call it and not bring a negative side to this ?? :help

At this point, with OP actually replying here and thanking us.... I believe it would be in everyone's best interest to keep the negativity to themselves and at least respect the man's condition and allow him a thread without the wasted time and energy on such nonsense.

All of you arguing on either side of the fence.... does this kind of behavior make you happy ?? :noway:

C'mon, just be a positive human being and stop the side show stuff. Enough of the foolishness and senseless name-calling already.

:peace!:

Steve C.

How bout we start a new Welcome thread and leave the BS out this time...OK.
If you want to argue the existence of a deity or the merits of prayer. Start
your own thread!

petrosgraphics

i will lighten this up a bit.... in ref. to the sears defib. hope it says craftsman on it..

it will come with a lifetime warranty!!!! now we just have to find a way to change

the code on the garage door opener.... take care of yourself, OP.....

wishing you well...