• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Special Plans for the 4rth?

AUTO-FX

tip on the ribs- multiple layers of tin foil with drain holes for the grease. 250 degrees for 3 or 4 hours. gives ya plenty of time for the festivities!!!
Enjoy!!!!!:wavingflag:

GypsyGraphics

After my usual Saturday troops rally, my wife is taking me to 5 guys burgers, then to Libbys in New Haven for some Gelato (a treat of epic proportions~ PineNut Gelato, I dream of it~~!) Then fresh mozzeralla at my favorite cheese place (3lbs, will last about 2 weeks, then Stew Leonards for some fillet mignon, oh and 12 bottles of Mexican Coke (real sugar).

Fourth of July, its a food holiday!

I've been looking forward to this weekend, plan to play in the shop doing whatever i damn well please... starting with making new vinyl racks. (stealing jiarby's design) then tidy the shop top to bottom and then make a sign that says CHICK SHOP, NO BOYS ALLOWED (they're the ones messing up my shop).

However, after reading Rodi's weekend plans... i'm thinking my new plan should be.... get in Rodi's wife's good graces and see if she'll take me out for dreamy PineNut Gelato, fresh mozzarella and fillet mignon!

Rodi... favorite cheese place? You mean to tell me there are places that are all about cheese, just cheese? .... and there are several, such that you can have a favorite?

sjm

Enjoyed watching the Obama's at the Ford theater. Dick Van Dyke I think brought a flair to the program.

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
If you run out of fireworks perhaps you could prod the specimen that styles itself 'sjm' into shooting off it's mouth.

Rodi

Sugar's not what I usually think of when someone says "Mexican Coke"

We are doing whatever the Bigdawg is up to... went out to eat for the first time since surgery yesterday, so I'm hopeful we can at least do a lil something.

For me it is more addicting than the other "coke":thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Rodi

I've been looking forward to this weekend, plan to play in the shop doing whatever i damn well please... starting with making new vinyl racks. (stealing jiarby's design) then tidy the shop top to bottom and then make a sign that says CHICK SHOP, NO BOYS ALLOWED (they're the ones messing up my shop).

However, after reading Rodi's weekend plans... i'm thinking my new plan should be.... get in Rodi's wife's good graces and see if she'll take me out for dreamy PineNut Gelato, fresh mozzarella and fillet mignon!

Rodi... favorite cheese place? You mean to tell me there are places that are all about cheese, just cheese? .... and there are several, such that you can have a favorite?

My wife is a sweetheart, she puts up with me!

Liuzis in Hamden, they make a bunch of different fresh cheses including 2 fetas (French and Greek) Basket Cheese and Mozz. Their Mozzeralla is amazing, just enough taste and perfect texture, I'll be making tomato salads with them for two weeks. I do love cheese, especially Italian cheeses.

The filelts look great, I'm making a shallot bernaise for myself and sauteed mushrooms for my wife and just whatever else I can think of.

signgal

My wife is a sweetheart, she puts up with me!

Liuzis in Hamden, they make a bunch of different fresh cheses including 2 fetas (French and Greek) Basket Cheese and Mozz. Their Mozzeralla is amazing, just enough taste and perfect texture, I'll be making tomato salads with them for two weeks. I do love cheese, especially Italian cheeses.

The filelts look great, I'm making a shallot bernaise for myself and sauteed mushrooms for my wife and just whatever else I can think of.

I believe we have a real "foody" amongst us... come to think of it, there are quite a few here.

Jillbeans

My niece, who just bought a house on Mt. Washington, called and invited me down to see the Pittsburgh fireworks tomorrow.
If I can find her place, I might just go.

signage

Jill if you are going do to Mt Washington you better go early so you can find a place to park! Have fun!