• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody own a colorspan 5400?

Signs365

Merchant Member
I've heard from one guy how much he loves his and from one of my buddies how much he hates it! I guess he had nothing but continual service issues for the first year and then had to fork over some ridiculous amount of money to renew the service plan for a second year.

Graphix Plus Ink

It's funny aint it. I believe they may have something here but come now. I get sort of the same. A few people I speak to say they love it and I know a guy in new hampshire who sounded like he begged to differ. I know the machine can print but I know myself If I had issues from the beginning I'd send it back in pieces. I believe the people selling it are decent people but as of now the machine sounds like a dud.

geedub

i wonder how bad light banding is on the 5400. if it's just a 6 printhead setup then it's going to be BAD no matter what unless printed in single pass or really small bands.

jayhawksigns

Interested as well. Has anyone gotten any of the FLAAR reviews from Nicholas Hellmuth?? I know that they have a 5400UV series printer in their offices now.

anthony smith

We have had a 5445 for about 2 weeks we have already cut our
labor down by about 30 hours a week on part time help that we pay
8 a hour for here
that comes close to paying for the machine not
to mention the doors that are opening up
This is a coro x sign machine not so sure i would buy with
the ideal of doing a lot of metal or wood will do but
not been real impressed but we bought for real estate and
yard signs beer and soda distriburtors and such
we are nut and bolt sign guys not in to the arts and self satisfaction
its all about bottom line