• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody seen Mosh?

rcook99

He's probably taking a snooze.....he probably got into some bad Sh!t and is to hammered to type.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::rock-n-roll:

Mosh

I shot a deer off my deck tonight and was hanging it in the shop. 9th one this year, now
I just have to "find" 8 more permits! Look at my avatar, that was #4. It has a cool turn down rack. Glad I put all those salt licks out in my yard, I laugh at these morons that sit in tree stands for hours, I just step outside onto the deck to hunt. BTW I donate most of the meat to the local food pantry to help less fortunate families, especialy this time of year.

SignosaurusRex

I shot a deer off my deck tonight and was hanging it in the shop. 9th one this year, now
I just have to "find" 8 more permits! Look at my avatar, that was #4. It has a cool turn down rack. Glad I put all those salt licks out in my yard, I laugh at these morons that sit in tree stands for hours, I just step outside onto the deck to hunt. BTW I donate most of the meat to the local food pantry to help less fortunate families, especialy this time of year.

Yep, them damn corn thieves, cutting into your profits and all.......they gotta go. :rolleyes:

Mosh

Before I shot that last deer I yelled at him "hey, you think you're better than me?" he didn't answer so I shot him.

Seriously, I don't waste the deer I shoot. I keep one deer a year and the rest go to the local food bank. I even pay for the processing of the deer I donate. (around $200 a deer)

SignosaurusRex

Before I shot that last deer I yelled at him "hey, you think you're better than me?" he didn't answer so I shot him.

Seriously, I don't waste the deer I shoot. I keep one deer a year and the rest go to the local food bank. I even pay for the processing of the deer I donate. (around $200 a deer)

I call "BULLSHIT" on that Mosh. Even the best meat cutters only charge about $65.00 per for skinning, boning, cutting, wrapping and freezing. Your saying you shoot 9+ deer per year (as many as 16 or 17, based on your post) so you spend roughly as much as $3,200 per year for processing alone.....on top of tags? Yah Right! Legal Tags in your name?.....Yah sure......POACHER

Pat Whatley

Mosh, you're an idiot. If you're paying $200 for processing and the average deer yields about 75 pounds of meat you're paying $2.65 per pound.

You can go to the grocery store and buy beef for less than that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Pat, you should've stopped with your first sentence. There is no reason to clarify any further. The boy speaks for himself, along with his actions.

But I'm with S'Rex and call BS, too.

markymarkmfb

I knew that he was going to say that he was out hunting. Looks like he found a friend to go with him.

Attachments

• Squirrel 2.jpg
    Squirrel 2.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 75

d fleming

200 a deer? Wow. I paid 440 for the last beef we slaughtered cut n wrapped. 1184 lbs hanging weight. One big Limousin.

Bigdawg

Just Me
add the beef and pork???

personally have never had a deer professionally processed - my ex was a firm believer we do it in OUR kitchen - and we always did... the only thing I added to the venison was a little beef fat when we ground the burger from it...

can't imagine 200 lbs of beef and pork being added...