• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

anyone buy a printer from matt c?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogie

Campers, it's sounding to me like a situation that is sorta close to home here... A member of the family had an employee who got real heavy into the midwest tweaking scene... Guy had been awake about 8 days when he went to a local hospital to "free" a friend who had attempted suicide (and wasn't gonna be going anywhere). Picked a fight with security, who went and got real cops. Three of 'em. Darn near a fair fight. Guy was in jail for a while, and got cleaned up, and has been clean since he got sprung (on promise of a job and probation).

We don't know the whole story. It doesn't matter. I get the feeling that BobW's standing up for the guy, and that he'll make things right, even if it hurts for a while.

Flame

Man alive... give 'er a rest. This could go on forever.

Deal is done. Either buy from them, or don't. It's YOUR choice.

sheeesh...... this thread is getting tiring.

Ken

OK.. I won't buy from them.
The employee in question should have been taken to a law court. The nice guy approach from the employer was a damage control tactic. Nothing less.
Poop.
Ken

gvgraphics

smells_like_bullshit.jpg

Just trying for a laugh after this thread, Good Night and

THE END

Replicator

Robertw,

I am not judging you, nor have I fueled the fire here.
I can only operate on facts, and so far what you have have told me sounds reasonable,
but I have also heard that at least (6) persons have made similar deals that have not yet been dealt with . . .

example :

Just curious Matt, is the version of Wasatch a FULL version or a Mutoh-only version?

Chris, full version...Sorry, I should've made that clear. Matt

Robert, this was a blatant lie, and the ValueJet only version cost several thousand dollars
less than the full version of Wasatch which was promised and not delivered (to my compadre - SREX).
It's all in black and white, right here for all to plainly see . . . Is it deniable . . . How could it be !

I have never past judgment on you and I only hope that you post more facts
to clearly state your dealings . . . This is only for your benefit.

This forum by way of many members is connected to many other forums and this could hurt you irreparably.
My concern is only that you have an opportunity to clear up any and all misunderstandings
that have been brought to the forefront of this great forum.

This forum is public and therefore it is a great force for learning, teaching and communicating.
I would feel battered and abused if left by my fellow signers to discover corruption
within our ranks and not be told. This is not an accusation, just a feeling/thought.

I sincerely wish the best for you and your company in the future. Good Luck !

~Rep

Last edited:

EnergyDesign

Ya know, if I were to have been involved in these deals, I would have asked Robert to show me his cost on all "freebies" and then I would pay him his cost +5%, just so my heart would not be heavy. I would ask though that some services he can provide such as tech support, PM, or some other drastically marked up service be offered to me at coast for a set period of time. This world would be a better place if only some folks would learn the definition of accountability and compromise.

iSign

are some people so shallow & aimless that the continuation of this thread, beyond their own desire to discuss it, imposes a gravitational pull exceeding their own free will?

Get over it people... some people will always have something to say about matters that you would walk away from. Walk then dammit!

Don't show up in your weak way with feeble attempts to discredit, or belittle those that choose to continue a discussion.

I don't know if some of you got your belief systems out of some low fiber cereal box... but the rest of the world engages in introspective discussion, considering alternative viewpoints, examining sometimes conflicting data...

Nations are built, and other Nations destroyed on the basis of decisions hammered out through an understanding of group dynamics, & the excessive patience & respect that objective consideration & genuine self discovery requires.

Those who are not up to the challenge, please go look at "funny signs" or "bathroom floor signs" or something that won't be so frustrating for you.

Flame

Nations are built, and other Nations destroyed on the basis of decisions hammered out through an understanding of group dynamics, & the excessive patience & respect that objective consideration & genuine self discovery requires.

1. No matter what the outcome, it don't affect me in the least, so I have nothing more to contribute.

2. The discussion isn't getting anywhere... it's just a discussion. It won't do good or bad.

3. It's sure getting boring, and I have a motorcycle to wrap.

gvgraphics

Whatever........Isign. Allways have to slam posters to get your point across?

Speaking of low fiber cereal, someone forgot to take his Medamucil today!

Status
Not open for further replies.