• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone doing anything special this weekend?

johnrock15

Hey Chief. . . I won't be doin' anything, nobody paid me this week or last week for that matter !!! Yeah, thats this "Great" business wer in.
"Give me dat filet-o-fish, gimme da fish"

SignManiac

Maybe take the Hayabusa out tomorrow for a 190mph spin. Then go play several rounds of golf. Go on a photo safari shoot in saint Petersburg on Sunday. Find a nice $300 an hour hooker working on memorial day to celebrate the holiday weekend. And hire somebody to do my yard work. Typical holiday weekend fare for me. Stay safe everyone.

washingtonsignguy

well, it's pouring down rain so it looks like I'll be cleaning work up out in the shop. Been way to swamped to keep up so need a couple days without the phone ringing to catch up.

absolutely hate to travel anywhere on 3 day holidays.

I hear ya, Its been a very wet spring up here. Its hard to get excited about camping, fishing, golf, etc.. when its coming down like this. Still waiting for that sun to shine.

klemgraphics

I will be working my a$$ off for the next three days trying to catch up and not loose any customers that have been waiting far too long for designs and finished products. This one man show has got to get some help.
You took the words right from my mouth! Just hard to take that plunge and hire someone full time.

dwt

I think Jill wins the award for humble observance and service to family for the Memorial Holliday.

Way to show patriotic spirit!:U Rock::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Bittersweet weekend for our family. My wife's grandfather passed away back in January and we are setting his head stone on Sunday. First time we've made a memorial for one of our own. He was a WWII vet, and we wanted to make sure his stone was set before Monday.

JB

petrosgraphics

worked this a.m. customer opening new store today, did the install 6:00 a.m......
yard work to finish the day.....have to do 2 banners for 2 local soldiers who lost their
their lives in iraq... god bless them!!!
going to see the red sox play at fenway park, should be fun.....on sun...
monday, golf early and then the parade.......

GOD BLESS ALL WHO HAVE SERVED AND OUR SERVING NOW!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Jillbeans

OK here's what I did yesterday (took Mom to the cemetery with Justis)
I did buy extra flowers and she was livid. She wouldn't even touch them.
We both ended up being wrong about the amount of relatives, it was actually 14.
So one guy ended up not having flowers and we ended up driving in to town and getting him some.

We asked the caretaker for a flag for my great-great aunt Ella, who was a GAR lady and was missing her flag, and Justis straightened out great-great uncle Edward's tombstone.
I guess someone came in and stole most of the bronze flag holders recently.

We also ate lunch at an ancient restaurant.
And yes, Jus has a mullet on purpose. And he rode 100 miles in the third seat of my S10 without whining once. But we did not let him eat any chili at that restaurant.

Today I lettered a window in Mars.
I got a drive-by "You spelled that wrong!"
And a guy hollered from his car "Are you Jill?" and that it was nice to put a face to all my signs, because he's loved them for years. So that made me feel good.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 73
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 70
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 70
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 63
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 74

SignosaurusRex

A whole lot of nothing! I don't travel around here on a three day weekend and making it a four day isn't much better. Memorial Day weekend here in the Pug-it Sound region is notoriously rainy.

signgal

OK here's what I did yesterday (took Mom to the cemetery with Justis)
I did buy extra flowers and she was livid. She wouldn't even touch them.
We both ended up being wrong about the amount of relatives, it was actually 14.
So one guy ended up not having flowers and we ended up driving in to town and getting him some.

We asked the caretaker for a flag for my great-great aunt Ella, who was a GAR lady and was missing her flag, and Justis straightened out great-great uncle Edward's tombstone.
I guess someone came in and stole most of the bronze flag holders recently.

We also ate lunch at an ancient restaurant.
And yes, Jus has a mullet on purpose. And he rode 100 miles in the third seat of my S10 without whining once. But we did not let him eat any chili at that restaurant.

Today I lettered a window in Mars.
I got a drive-by "You spelled that wrong!"
And a guy hollered from his car "Are you Jill?" and that it was nice to put a face to all my signs, because he's loved them for years. So that made me feel good.

and this is why you're my hero :) :U Rock: