• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else buy dumb stuff they can't justify?

washingtonsignguy

My dad has had a set just like that for well over 20 years. I use to help my lil bro fix his Gi Joes with them, you know the little rubberband thing that holds them together, they worked great. Its funny someone mentioned the 382 pickup thing or whatever. Out of high school i worked for my dad and that same set was in a box on the service truck took a corner and the (unlocked?) door flung open and those scattered all over the road. I picked up most i could, but the box doesnt quite close as clever as it did.

SAS

You can make yourself a nice set of O Ring Ear Rings. After you HF shopping buddy sees them she will want a set for xmas.

LOL 300 o rings, I don't think I have ever needed a o ring in my life. I had a o ring on a lil metal pipe one time.

Attachments

• o_ring_earings_4_lg.jpg
    o_ring_earings_4_lg.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 62

SignManiac

I've heard of them being used to cut off circulation to some male members appendages in order to prolong structural integrity for the benefit of the female population before.

crewchief97

I've heard of them being used to cut off circulation to some male members appendages in order to prolong structural integrity for the benefit of the female population before.

And I guess they could make you say OOOOOOOOOOOSH--!!!!!! When you put them on and take them OOOOOOOOOFF!!!!