• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else disturbed..

Andy D

Tim, honest question... why do many liberals seem to love bashing Christians, who for all their faults, do
more to feed, cloth, educate poor people around the world, founded most hospitals and colleges & for the most
part don't oppress women or homosexuals.... but they give Muslims a pass?

TimToad

What is with you and the White supremacists stuff? Now you're looking up and posting videos and hanging black people burning? Your sick and clearly obsessed.

No, that's an HOUR of various videos compiled by some so called "patriot" showing the burning of effigies of a U.S. president. I posted it in response to the utterly ridiculous claim that the right wingers in America showed respect to and didn't mock or protest President Obama. In fact, he received more death threats than any president in modern history. Get your head out of your bias and look at the title of the video.

Didn't player ask you about your reading skills?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hey toad, why don't you let it go for awhile before you get another thread closed down ?? Do you realize not a single thread has been closed since you haven't been coming around ?? Not one, unless it was unlawful solicitation. Is that what you want ??

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
No, that's an HOUR of various videos compiled by some so called "patriot" showing the burning of effigies of a U.S. president. I posted it in response to the utterly ridiculous claim that the right wingers in America showed respect to and didn't mock or protest President Obama. In fact, he received more death threats than any president in modern history. Get your head out of your bias and look at the title of the video.

Didn't player ask you about your reading skills?

You sit around watching this sick stuff for an hour? What normal person goes around filling their head with all this hatred? I can think of one type of person... the one that goes off the rails and we're all standing around wishing we would of done something sooner. Seriously Toad stop filling your head with all this crap. Reading and watching this stuff is bad and your run on sentences and endless posts make you sound like someone who has been on a meth bender for a week.

https://www.dsh.ca.gov/Atascadero/index.html

TimToad

Tim, honest question... why do many liberals seem to love bashing Christians, who for all their faults, do
more to feed, cloth, educate poor people around the world, founded most hospitals and colleges & for the most
part don't oppress women or homosexuals.... but they give Muslims a pass?

Seriously? Since when did I get signed up to speak for the majority of people?

Sorry, I don't see your question as being all that "honest".

There are plenty of good things many Christians overall do, but no more than any other group especially when one considers that much fo the effort is directly connected to recruitment efforts around the world. With over 2 billion devotees and massive influence over most governments and institutions by sheer numbers alone, they should be doing the most good things.

Unfortunately, the history books are loaded of examples of plenty less than godly things done in his name. As well as there are ample examples of plenty of oppression of women, homosexulas, etc... FFS, even Mother Teresa was embroiled in scandals. Have you not seen the film Spotlight? The end credits list ALL the places around the world where priests have preyed upon CHILDREN. It scrolls for quite a while.

Who is giving Muslims as a whole a pass on anything?

There are an estimated 1 billion Muslims worldwide. There are estimated to be less than 100,000 radical Jihadists in Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc.. worldwide. From what I and most others able to drop their preconceived notions can see, the overwhelming majority of Muslims are peaceful, deeply faithful, hard working people. You don't want all Christians to be judged by the actions of the worst among you, but it's ok to cast a suspicious eye upon all Muslims with some bullshite question like you've posed here? NOPE ain't going to fly.

Don't you see the stories about Muslims cleaning up the Synagogues wherever mass shootings and hate crimes have been committed? Or the Muslim man on the news yesterday who gave up his liver to a young cancer victim? Collecting food and medical supplies for natural disaster victims? Setting up safety patrols around other houses of worships after they are attacked by haters?

I can only speak for myself and for me, it's the hypocrisy, the double standards, the unearned moral judgements, the false sense of moral superiority that is projected by so many, the sexual abuse, the money grubbing, the inconsistent application of church policy and the clear disrespect by some for one of our nation's most fundamental, core principles pertaining to the separation between church and state.

You sit around watching this sick stuff for an hour? What normal person goes around filling their head with all this hatred? I can think of one type of person... the one that goes off the rails and we're all standing around wishing we would of done something sooner. Seriously Toad stop filling your head with all this crap. Reading and watching this stuff is bad and your run on sentences and endless posts make you sound like someone who has been on a meth bender for a week.

I'm enjoying the "holier-than-thou", "I'm rubber you're glue" tactic you're taking. It's cute.

TimToad

Hah! As he posts a couple of judgements in run on sentences.

The length of that video only reveals how many times people burned effigies of a sitting president. I have better things to do in my spare time than fixate on just how awful and disrespectful some of my fellow Americans are.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We are closing in on 4k views for this thread so there must be something of interest here to be read.

Andy D

Seriously? Since when did I get signed up to speak for the majority of people?
You're not, but you seem comfortable making honest, unpopular statements (not an insult) and I figure you would have insite

especially when one considers that much fo the effort is directly connected to recruitment efforts around the world.
I have seen other liberals refer to this, why do you think this is an issue? Unless they convert by force or threat of violence, why would anyone care?

There are plenty of good things many Christians overall do, but no more than any other group
That's not true, the vast majority of relief agencies around the world are founded and funded by Christians, especially when you count charities that help the poor outside
of their religious & geographical demographics.

Unfortunately, the history books are loaded of examples of plenty less than godly things done in his name. As well as there are ample examples of plenty of oppression of women, homosexulas
We are talking about today... Romans did horrible things too, should we blame modern day Italians for that? The majority of main steam Muslims are still oppressing women, gays, transgenders, ect.

Who is giving Muslims as a whole a pass on anything?
in my anecdotal experience, I have heard countless liberal celebrities and common facebooker alike bash Christians, but with the exception of Bill Maher, they never say boo about Muslims...and when Bill Maher
isn't in lock-step about Muslims, it's the only time he gets grief from the left.

I can only speak for myself and for me, it's the hypocrisy, the double standards, the unearned moral judgements, the false sense of moral superiority that is projected by so many, the sexual abuse, the money grubbing,
You can pretty much say that about any group, including the DNC.

the inconsistent application of church policy and the clear disrespect by some for one of our nation's most fundamental, core principles pertaining to the separation between church and state.
Groups with different outlooks have an obligation to challenge constitutional meanings and rulings, that's true for Churches, Atheists, Pro-lifer, Pro-choice, ect.
that's how we become a more perfect nation with a more perfect constitution...