• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else disturbed..

Not an issue and shouldn't be Obama got Bin Laden and no one said BOO! But Trump goes after someone that has Killed Americans and has orchestrated attacks at our embassy, now it's a problem. Why? Because they can't stand him. Any repercussions that comes from Iran will barely compared to our retaliations. Anyone that will defend Americans here and abroad is a president I can be proud of...

There is a bit of a difference between a military General of a sovereign nation and the leader of a terrorist organization.

Andy D

Then why are you?
Slow day, plus I enjoy debating Toad..so maybe I did mean to hijack the thread ;)

Somehow, I expected them to get pulled by somebody here, but certainly not someone I have some respect for and assumed was an intelligent, well read person.
I appreciate that Toad, same back at you... you can't tell it from my recent posts but I'm very liberal on many subjects & when I talk about liberals/democrats or conservative/republicans,
I'm referring to the power behind the curtains, not the voters.

The point was meant to be that groups like the Black hebrew Israelites, KKK, Skinheads are are labeled right or left and tied to that group as proof of their underlying biased hate, but the truth is
that the people that hate others simply for who they are, are all the same, regardless of who they hate, we shouldn't be using them to malign each other.

Last edited:

TimToad

Not an issue and shouldn't be Obama got Bin Laden and no one said BOO! But Trump goes after someone that has Killed Americans and has orchestrated attacks at our embassy, now it's a problem. Why? Because they can't stand him. Any repercussions that comes from Iran will barely compared to our retaliations. Anyone that will defend Americans here and abroad is a president I can be proud of...

No one said boo because Bin Laden wasn't attached to any one country and wasn't a government official. There are domestic and international rules of engagement that are supposed to be adhered to. Obama also consulted with our intelligence agencies AND Congress before carrying out the attack on Bin Laden's compound. That's a HUGELY big difference. This guy is not a dictator despite some of you wanting him to act like one. If Obama had done this, some of you would have screamed bloody murder if every "i" wasn't dotted and "t" crossed.

How is pissing off the Iraqis, Iranians, Saudis, Russians, Chinese, etc... AND most of our allies making the world any safer for Americans here or anyone else?

Plus, the drone strike the other day killed several Iraqi officials who were loyal to our efforts there. Don't some of you people watch or read any news that doesn't spoon feed to you by those wanting to trigger the exact reaction you're having? The next step is to talk you into supporting sending your kids off on another sloppily rationalized killing spree.

Do you support the rule of law?

How about international treaties and agreements?

What about the Geneva Conventions?

Where do you stand on the separation of powers between the three branches of government?

Because this assassination violated ALL of them.

Not only did Drumpf use the Saudis to lure Soleimani to Iraq on the premise of meeting with the Iraqis about de-escalating the tensions there, but then ordered a drone strike without telling anybody including the Saudis that not only killed him, but also several high ranking Iraqi government officials who are on OUR side. He never consulted with Congress before ordering the attack. Targeted assassinations have been against the law in both the U.S. and internationally for many years.

FFS, the dude flew there on a commercial jet with only a few bodyguards on the auspices of engaging in talks with the Iraqis.

TimToad

Slow day, plus I enjoy debating Toad..so maybe I did mean to hijack the thread ;)

I appreciate that Toad, same back at you... you can't tell it from my recent posts but I'm very liberal on many subjects & when I talk about liberals/democrats or conservative/republicans,
I'm referring to the power behind the curtains, not the voters.

The point was meant to be that groups like the Black hebrew Israelites, KKK, Skinheads are are labeled right or left and tied to that group as proof of their underlying biased hate, but the truth is
that the people that hate others simply for who they are, are all the same, regardless of who they hate, we shouldn't be using them to malign each other.

We're good. Just trying to cut through all the noise and better understand your positions. Sometimes some prodding and pushing is needed to get to it.

I hope you didn't miss this in my post: "I consider ALL bias/hate crimes as domestic terrorism and should be prosecuted by federal authorities as such even in states that refuse to do so."

I consider those willing to commit violence against fellow Americans for whatever reason to be the biggest threat to social stability. I don't accept the notion that it is equally spread throughout the races, classes and religions.

In fact, other evidence of a concerted, accelerating pace of white supremacist violence as well as deep infiltration of our military and law enforcement as part of some grand scheme to foment a race war. The Plainview Project has uncovered thousands of social media posts and organizational efforts by those already on local forces and several major cities are conducting internal investigations.

https://www.plainviewproject.org/
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Tim is obsessed with talking about race and white supremacist... always comes up in his posts. Why are you reading so much white supremacy news anyway?? Most normal people don't engage in that stuff... I think you might have a problem.

player

Tim is obsessed with talking about race and white supremacist... always comes up in his posts. Why are you reading so much white supremacy news anyway?? Most normal people don't engage in that stuff... I think you might have a problem.
do you know how to read?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think everyone participating is doing fine.
The header for this thread is asking for those that are disturbed - post here.

Last edited:

TimToad

Sure, whatever you say. My problem is that pinheads like you can't just scroll past posts they disagree with and who think you own this joint.

I'm as normal as anyone out there, you are the one whose life revolves around being on Signs101.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
For the visually impaired I've added an audio transcript for the latter posts in this thread.

MI Bearcat

Funny when you read posts you picture people talking and when I read Tim Toads posts it comes across to me as he's screaming and losing his mind which I believe is the original intent of Andy D's post about liberals being in the deeper end of the pool. He may be calmly typing but it does not come off that way. Many liberals can't seem to calmly discuss Trumpf without bashing anyone supporting him. Granted they are frustrated with the current administration and that is perfectly understandable. Conservatives were frustrated with Obama also but didn't de-friend and stop talking to or verbally attack anyone that supported him like what is happening today.

Now the hate crimes are different. Anyone taking it to the level of a hate crime have some serious issues and need to be put in jail. In that case, I would agree that white supremacists are more likely to take it to that level but that is not what was originally being discussed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Sure, whatever you say. My problem is that pinheads like you can't just scroll past posts they disagree with and who think you own this joint.

I'm as normal as anyone out there, you are the one whose life revolves around being on Signs101.

Me thinkst someone has their hand deep in the gummy bear jar lately and pulling out handfuls of them and just swallowing them whole. This sh!t is coming out both ends and all sounds alike. :corndog:

Boyanski

It is Iran that should be disturbed. I will enjoy my weekend knowing the following information from the link below...and knowing that the only other militaries that could possibly take us out would be if Russia and China ganged up on us. That would be a death wish for all 3 of us and a very unlikely scenario.
Any of them can wipe you out completely any day. No need to gang. Remember, the Russians crushed many foolish empires.

TimToad

Funny when you read posts you picture people talking and when I read Tim Toads posts it comes across to me as he's screaming and losing his mind which I believe is the original intent of Andy D's post about liberals being in the deeper end of the pool. He may be calmly typing but it does not come off that way. Many liberals can't seem to calmly discuss Trumpf without bashing anyone supporting him. Granted they are frustrated with the current administration and that is perfectly understandable. Conservatives were frustrated with Obama also but didn't de-friend and stop talking to or verbally attack anyone that supported him like what is happening today.

Now the hate crimes are different. Anyone taking it to the level of a hate crime have some serious issues and need to be put in jail. In that case, I would agree that white supremacists are more likely to take it to that level but that is not what was originally being discussed.

Actually, as a former 911 Dispatcher, I type really quickly and calmly. That's what serving one's community teaches you. It also teaches you how to spot Bullshite when you see, hear or read it.

The only screaming I do is at my TV when my favorite team blows a play and loses a game. I never bashed Andy and we both acknowledged that we're just pushing each other to test each other's points. Your bias and tribalism won't allow you to see that.

You all showed Obama respect like this:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...definition of 'hate crime'...

Does this mean that if someone is thinking thoughts that are sufficiently happy while committing any of these same crimes they will be excused?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Actually, as a former 911 Dispatcher, I type really quickly and calmly. That's what serving one's community teaches you. It also teaches you how to spot Bullshite when you see, hear or read it.

The only screaming I do is at my TV when my favorite team blows a play and loses a game. I never bashed Andy and we both acknowledged that we're just pushing each other to test each other's points. Your bias and tribalism won't allow you to see that.

You all showed Obama respect like this:

What is with you and the White supremacists stuff? Now you're looking up and posting videos and hanging black people burning? Your sick and clearly obsessed.

Last edited:

TimToad

Got it... you were blowing and pushing eachother's test points... I'm inclusive and won't judge you Tim

Actually, you're constantly judging me and anyone else that you don't agree with. You think you're all coy and shite about it, but you're not. Its as obvious as the fact that you must not have much to do in your day or life if you have this much free time on your hands to be on Signs101 from dawn until dark EVERY day. Must be a real accomplishment to make so much money AND spend hours per day on this site.

The kangaroo court you suck up to may find it charming and funny, but it doesn't help your image to others.

Like your little query about why Iranians like Canada or not.

Considering how tolerant Canadians are of others, you might learn a thing or two about why people of certain ethnicities choose to live where they do. You acted like it was something suspicious that Iranians would choose to live, study or work in Canada. Most Americans are equally tolerant and it's the ignorance and intolerance that folks like me hold in contempt that would give anyone from another country pause before deciding to emigrate here.

It will probably surprise you to learn that over a million Iranian-Americans call the U.S. home and your state is home to the second largest population of them. You likely don't see many of them in your area, but in the more forward thinking parts of the state, they manage to live in harmony and peace with their neighbors. Just like Muslims, Mexicans, and all the other ethnicities that make up this wonderful melting pot and experiment in democracy we call America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Actually, you're constantly judging me and anyone else that you don't agree with. You think you're all coy and shite about it, but you're not. Its as obvious as the fact that you must not have much to do in your day or life if you have this much free time on your hands to be on Signs101 from dawn until dark EVERY day. Must be a real accomplishment to make so much money AND spend hours per day on this site.

The kangaroo court you suck up to may find it charming and funny, but it doesn't help your image to others.

Like your little query about why Iranians like Canada or not.

Considering how tolerant Canadians are of others, you might learn a thing or two about why people of certain ethnicities choose to live where they do. You acted like it was something suspicious that Iranians would choose to live, study or work in Canada. Most Americans are equally tolerant and it's the ignorance and intolerance that folks like me hold in contempt that would give anyone from another country pause before deciding to emigrate here.

It will probably surprise you to learn that over a million Iranian-Americans call the U.S. home and your state is home to the second largest population of them. You likely don't see many of them in your area, but in the more forward thinking parts of the state, they manage to live in harmony and peace with their neighbors. Just like Muslims, Mexicans, and all the other ethnicities that make up this wonderful melting pot and experiment in democracy we call America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Americans

Care to share where I led you to believe I'm suspicious of Iranians? We're actually pretty close with our neighbors who are Afgahn. They are the nicest people I've ever met and not outspoken about their way of life like you are. but you dont know much about my area... only concern yourself with Atascadero, CA

You seem to be the hateful one here...posting racist things and sharing your videos of a burning Obama. Hopefully someone here will remove that crap you posted...

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, I never saw that clip the toad posted up. Makes me wonder what he really does with his time ?? He condemns ALL others who don't agree with him wholeheartedly and then resorts to name calling and copying things from all over the internet and posts them up, like they're his own. He doesn't seem to have an original thought in his head, let alone his tone of dialog.

One question toad...... did you watch and listen to that entire clip ?? You oughta.

Andy D

Does this mean that if someone is thinking thoughts that are sufficiently happy while committing any of these same crimes they will be excused?
Good question, it's not my definition, so I have no idea.

As far as Tim Toad goes, many of my friends are liberal and are wrong about most stuff ;) But they keep me balanced.
We need to start appreciating each other more, if we didn't have liberals there wouldn't be anyone keeping big business
and religions in check & if we didn't have conservatives we would be about as useful and productive as France or Greece.
Our diversity makes us great.