• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else disturbed..

Baz

Now seems there could be a link between the Trump Organization and Suleimani's front company.
Helping the Iranians to acquire ICBM technology and laundering money.
Reports of Trump talking with the Iraqi president and having him invite Suleimani to negotiate some truce and then Trump following with a hit once Suleimani was in Iraq.

I cannot express my anger at Trump listing 52 Iranian heritage sites to be targeted (52 the number of hostages that were in the US embassy in 1979).
The man is a child playing war. Playing with soldiers' lives. He has absolutely no concept of the horrors of war. It's a sports game to him.
That is such a shame. And now you have to take his Twitter messages as formal policy. The guy is a clown.

Ldireprophil

This about sums it up.

Attachments

• 51DC813C-A3C4-4931-A43A-CBB4954EECA4.jpeg
    51DC813C-A3C4-4931-A43A-CBB4954EECA4.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 167

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The US has been at war with iran for about 40 years or so. It started before that, but it only got heated up about 40 years ago. Soleimani has been their leader for over the last 20 years of it. Any American who keeps up with world news knows we've been at war all this time. However, this is about the first time we've ever taken the war to them. Soleimani sponsored the terrorists..... and he trained them, while he armed them. He was responsible for chemical gas attacks, suicidal human wave assaults, and a bloodletting the world should never have seen again, but he did it. He wanted to destroy Israel itself, to take it out of existence, and he was opposed to the current balance of power in the Middle East. Washington knew his value and therefore gave Trump valuable intelligence and that's why he gave the order. His demise will not change how they think about us or any of their other targets, but they will stop a bit to think about it.

As for the 52 locations......... The world trade centers were removed from our skyline forever. 3,000 innocent lives were lost. How many times must this happen and we keep taking it on the chin ??

At this point, I have no lost love for anything or anybody over in that region. They made decisions and now they must live with the consequences. If they govern themselves in an orderly fashion and stop all this nonsense, maybe the world could be a better place, but until then, I see nothing wrong with taking out the nasties. Why did the world rejoice when bin laden was a direct hit ?? What about baghdadi ?? No sleep lost from his early removal. What's wrong with this one ?? Nothing, that's all.

Baz

I agree Soleimani was a terrible person leading a terrorist organization. I have no sympathy for that man.
What i do not like is the fact the Trump used a foreign leader (Iraq's) to lure Suleimani into Iraqi territory to assassinate him.
Do you not realize the amount of trust this takes away from any other world leader towards the US??
Who wants to be played like that?

And the twin towers that went down was from a US trained terrorist ... Although at that time he was considered a freedom fighter in Afghanistan.
And he was a Saudi Arabian. Iran had nothing to do with 9/11 ...

Lets talk how far back this goes. In the 50's the US (CIA) overthrew a democratically elected prime minister in Iran and installed the Shaw.
He was a brutal ruler but who cares ... he was on the US side. (ie: OIL friendly). There was a revolt in 1979 with the US embassy taken hostage.
Don't forget Canadians played a major role in rescuing the hostages.

I am leaving out allot of stuff that has happened in between ... I have no patience to type so much.
But i also hate Iran's government and it's policies ... not it's people.

And i firmly believe Trump is knee deep in crap that we do not know of yet.
This is not simply the US finally taking a kicks ass attitude towards Iran. (but it sure is convenient to divert the attention away from his impeachment)
Trump is being played by leaders far smarter than him.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ok, we killed their military general... they threw some roman candles towards a base where we covered our heads... can we call this done now and not get into a pissing match? So far I say we got the better deal if that's all this is.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Ok, we killed their military general... they threw some roman candles towards a base where we covered our heads... can we call this done now and not get into a pissing match? So far I say we got the better deal if that's all this is.
They moved those B52s' to Diego Garcia - most likely not going to stand down without taking them out for a few practice runs.

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'm curious to see what Trump will do now. Texas, I'm glad you started this post. It's nice to see a variety of opinions on this subject. I could never start such a thread on my FB page, my house would get egged and my tires slashed LOL

• Agree
Reactions: Bly

Andy D

I'm curious to see what Trump will do now. Texas, I'm glad you started this post. It's nice to see a variety of opinions on this subject. I could never start such a thread on my FB page, my house would get egged and my tires slashed LOL
I hope you're joking... Who would be doing the egging and slashing? Conservatives or Liberals?

Stacey K

I like making signs
Liberals LOL When I would post about Trump before he was elected, I was told I don't deserve to have kids, called c*nt and blah blah blah NOT friends with those people anymore!

WildWestDesigns

Liberals LOL When I would post about Trump before he was elected, I was told I don't deserve to have kids, called c*nt and blah blah blah NOT friends with those people anymore!

The divisiveness that is out there, I think that if you were liberal, the conservatives then would be on your case.

I find it ironic, especially when it comes to the election of the President, but such is life.

Andy D

So many people have lost all perspective of reality when it comes to politics and religion in the last 20 years, both sides, but liberals seem to be in the deeper end of the pool.
There are groups in America that are vested into get weak minded people pissed off at other Americans, via social media ( should be called anti-social)

Andy D

The divisiveness that is out there, I think that if you were liberal, the conservatives then would be on your case..

I don't know Dude, I live in a very red bible belt area & I can't imagine anyone doing anything like that here... They might give you the cold shoulder, but that would the worst of it.

WildWestDesigns

I don't know Dude, I live in a very red bible belt area & I can't imagine anyone doing anything like that here... They might give you the cold shoulder, but that would the worst of it.

As do I (in the only 2 places that I have lived) and I've seen it both ways. But, I would be willing to bet that it also has to do with the size of the area as well. Where I have lived, Hattiesburg may have been considered a sub-division. Bigger the influx of people, more of a melting pot.

TimToad

It would appear that the manifestation of hate related crimes especially against Jews, minorities, Muslims, etc... are clearly at troubling levels. Still waiting to see a spike in hate crimes perpetrated by those aligned on the left side of the political spectrum. Still waiting. Still waiting. Still waiting. Not directed at you, but those claiming false equivalencies where they do not exist doesn't help us all calm the rancor and divisiveness.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/12/us/hate-crimes-fbi-report.html