• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else find it interesting.....

Johnny Best

swampqueen.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Who gives a rat's behind where YOU of all people place the blame ?? You talk as though someone actually believes your senseless, thoughtless rubbish. Get your hand outta the gummy bear jar. They're getting to be too strong for your mind anymore.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
SOMEONE needs to pay for destroying that airplane.
They are showing the video of the missile hitting it and it's sick.. those fucks need to pay.
I'm sure the USA will stand with their Canadian brothers in figuring out what the right action needs to be....:canada::canada::canada::canada::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Paying for the plane...... what about all the lives lost ?? And for what ??

Johnny Best

اوه متاسفم That is oops, sorry, in Persian, they said it was human error that they shot down the plane. I don't know the translation for "my bad".

The Hobbyist

They are showing the video of the missile hitting it and it's sick..

It is truly amazing, the things modern television studios with state-of-the-art CGI computers can produce for public consumption. The word 'propaganda' comes to mind. Take a moment to watch "Wag The Dog."

I do not immediately believe ANYTHING I see on the news networks anymore.

Johnny Best

Yea it was ET riding in a basket on some kid's bike that hit the airplane. It was all made up as propaganda.
Iran admitted they shot it down so who would make up this propaganda you speak of.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It is truly amazing, the things modern television studios with state-of-the-art CGI computers can produce for public consumption. The word 'propaganda' comes to mind. Take a moment to watch "Wag The Dog."

I do not immediately believe ANYTHING I see on the news networks anymore.

C'mon, you're smarter than that........ aren't you ?? You're basing 176 tradegicly lost lives on a comedy movie ?? Do you know how inhuman that even sounds ??

KMC

Graphic Artist
That there were 60-something Canidians aboard that plane that went down leaving Tehran last night? I could understand if the plane was going to Canada but it was flying to Ukrane. Do Canidians like Iran? Is it a hot vacation destination for them?

WOW this post! Just WOW!

Just confirms the worlds view on America being an arrogant a$$hole

The Hobbyist

Yea it was ET riding in a basket on some kid's bike that hit the airplane. It was all made up as propaganda.
Iran admitted they shot it down so who would make up this propaganda you speak of.

You are free to believe whatever you see on TV. It is no skin off of my nose.

MikePro

fairly certain you don't mistakenly target a plane and launch a missile. my money is on Iran's assumption that no one would have proof it was done by them, and they would lean on public-outcry/conspiracy-theories to blame the United States.

MikePro

WOW this post! Just WOW!

Just confirms the worlds view on America being an arrogant a$$hole
seemed like a legit question. you could just answer on behalf of all Canadians and say "no, its not common for Canadians to vacation in Iran"...

But I guess you've just confirmed YOUR view of America. To each their-own, i guess. Chin up bud, not everyone can be GREAT.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
seemed like a legit question. you could just answer on behalf of all Canadians and say "no, its not common for Canadians to vacation in Iran"...

But I guess you've just confirmed YOUR view of America. To each their-own, i guess. Chin up bud, not everyone can be GREAT.

Yup, it was a legit question. The comment about a hot vacation destination was just lighthearted. Really what was wrong with asking