• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone else see this?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
The level of awesome displayed there is beyond my ability to describe with the written word....

wayne k
guam usa

Craig Sjoquist

This is better then Crit-Cut

It is so easy we all could be rich in a year.

It will revolutionize the sign industry.

Business owners will be pounding on your doors yelling & screaming............... LEAVE TOWN

CP Signs

I don't care about the secret to make them waterproof,,,,,, I want him to teach me how to kern like that,,,,, beautiful!

SignProPlus-Chip

They get bonus points for using Comic Sans on the website too.:Big Laugh

Seriously, thanks for posting this...I needed a good dose of utter hilarity on this normally dull Monday morning.:ROFLMAO:

TDFcustomSL

He has tons of different "money making sign businesses" all over Craigslist. From animatronic signs, to light up signs, to waterproof changeable signs....he sounds so intelligent in his videos!:ROFLMAO:

studebaker

Deluded Artist
Trolling for Suckers...

I've never been able to find that "Sucker" that PT Barnum always talked about. Now I know why. I've always assumed my customers weren't idiots. It never occurred to me to troll for stupid people via youtube.

The problem with selling sub par stuff to people is that, they constantly ask how to use it, or complain incessantly. It's not worth the effort to sell junk. Make it right the first time! Move on to the next job. Win, win....

GWSigns

Well now I know how my 8 & 9 year old can earn money for college!

At least people seeing them selling / renting the signs would believe they made them. :ROFLMAO:

Actually his traffic ranking on alxa isnt too shabby... :banghead:
[h=3]Site Information for fastchangesigns.com[/h] Get Details
globe-sm.a982f5fbf2a94d816ef33696afde1072.gif
Alexa Traffic Rank: 8,094,920

anotherdog

and everyone told me "hand made signs are dead, get a printer"!

I wonder if there is a franchise opportunity here?

What would you do if one of these signs appeared in your nice suburb?

TheSnowman

That puffin video is about as good as the sign layout. Oie...brutal. I'd love to use this as an example as to why my customers should use me vs "the cheap guy".