• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone get this from their websites?

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Anyone ever get spam RFQ's from your website?

win2_title_logo.gif

Question
Answer
Contact Us
tim maxwell
Email
ayishalove61@gmail.com
Phone
Your Message
Good Day Owner,
This is Tim Maxwell and am willing to purchase some banners from your shop.The is as shown

below.

Single Sided 3 ft 0 in high x 6 ft 0 in wide Vinyl Matte Grand Format
Material: Vinyl Matte
Top Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Bottom Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Left Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Right Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Qty: 100 pcs
ArtWork: FÚTBOL ES NUESTRA PASIÓN Y AMAMOS EL JUEGO! GOL GOL GOL
Text: Color: Black

Name: Consumers Inc,
Address: 2 Andover Ct ,Brookfield,CT ,06804,USA
Phone #: 203 309 3661

I would like this order to be ship from your shop when completed also you will create
the art work for me because i don't have one.and i want this very urgently like 5
days please notify me immediately.Get me the total price of the banners plus tax
without the freight cost ASAP so that we can proceed.Do you accept credit cards?
Regards

bulldozer

the only thing i see that would constitute this as spam is the name not matching to the email, otherwise it seems legit.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
I have been getting the one where they want to buy the products from my site at wholesale and are sending me the images from my site that are logos for companies.

Grizzly

Yep, that's exactly what this is. We've seen it before, same 100 hundred banners and 3'x6' but different person and text, but also in spanish. Weird.

About 15-20 years ago my dad did some posters with a glow in the dark cross for a church.
Did the whole job, got paid, and then the check bounced!
Never saw that money again.
Nowadays, I've heard they go through with the whole job, pre-pay with a credit card, and after they receive the shipped job, they revoke the credit card charges.

peavey123

Probably a scam. Looks fishy. Tell them you only accept Bitcoin. Paypal now supports Bitcoin and is rolling it out. Safest way to do business online and cheapest. No fee's.

Grizzly

What's amazing is that someone actually had to fill in the form from our website.
But I guess that could be chrome autofill.

• Name *
  • Email *
  • Phone *
  • Comments
  • Send us your file
    Choose Your File
    Maximum file size: 100 MB

Grizzly

Football is our passion and love the game! Gol gol gol

Technically it would be "Soccer is our passion and we love the game!" Goal Goal Goal :smile:

Fútbol Americano is the football we throw with our hands.

Grizzly

Never seen one so specific on hemming before!

:goodpost:
I always think its weird when the consumer calls and is super specific. It usually means, "I got a quote from some other company and this is what they said it was" Ha!

the only thing i see that would constitute this as spam is the name not matching to the email, otherwise it seems legit.

I followed up on one of these to see what it was. This is what I gleamed from the experience. YMMV:

They will not pay a deposit for artwork and they seem to care little what something looks like. They will try to bill by credit card and they will try a few until one works. Then you will never hear from them again. They are credit card number fishing expeditions.

I played it straight - as you may consider doing - if it is a real customer. It became pretty obvious after a few back and forths.

Grizzly

I followed up on one of these to see what it was. This is what I gleamed from the experience. YMMV:

They will not pay a deposit for artwork and they seem to care little what something looks like. They will try to bill by credit card and they will try a few until one works. Then you will never hear from them again. They are credit card number fishing expeditions.

I played it straight - as you may consider doing - if it is a real customer. It became pretty obvious after a few back and forths.

Yah were not even going to pursue it. Even if it was real, they're generally looking for some cheap product and we don't like to compete with the under $2 sqft banner pricing. It's just not worth it for us.

Thanks for all the responses everyone! I was not expecting this much feedback!

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
It's a scam, but it's pretty easy to confirm, just dial the number and try speaking to someone.

bulldozer

yea, i have never had to deal with online orders before so i wouldn't know what to look for. building a site for us now though. good thing i saw this lol

signspe

Premium Subscriber
Just received the exact same message.

Anyone ever get spam RFQ's from your website?

win2_title_logo.gif

QuestionAnswer
Contact Ustim maxwell
Emailayishalove61@gmail.com
Phone2033063991
Your MessageGood Day Owner,
This is Tim Maxwell and am willing to purchase some banners from your shop.The is as shown

below.

Single Sided 3 ft 0 in high x 6 ft 0 in wide Vinyl Matte Grand Format
Material: Vinyl Matte
Top Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Bottom Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Left Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Right Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Qty: 100 pcs
ArtWork: FÚTBOL ES NUESTRA PASIÓN Y AMAMOS EL JUEGO! GOL GOL GOL
Text: Color: Black

Name: Consumers Inc,
Address: 2 Andover Ct ,Brookfield,CT ,06804,USA
Phone #: 203 309 3661

I would like this order to be ship from your shop when completed also you will create
the art work for me because i don't have one.and i want this very urgently like 5
days please notify me immediately.Get me the total price of the banners plus tax
without the freight cost ASAP so that we can proceed.Do you accept credit cards?
Regards
Just received the exact same message 4 years after your post. Go figure!