• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone get this from their websites?

insightsg

Just got the same email. DEFINITELY SPAM

Just got the same email. DEFINITELY SPAM

win2_title_logo.gif

QuestionAnswer
Contact Ustim maxwell
Emailayishalove61@gmail.com
Phone2033063991
Your MessageGood Day Owner,
This is Tim Maxwell and am willing to purchase some banners from your shop.The is as shown

below.

Single Sided 3 ft 0 in high x 6 ft 0 in wide Vinyl Matte Grand Format
Material: Vinyl Matte
Top Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Bottom Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Left Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Right Finishing: 1" Hem & Grommets - Grommets in corners
Qty: 100 pcs
ArtWork: FÚTBOL ES NUESTRA PASIÓN Y AMAMOS EL JUEGO! GOL GOL GOL
Text: Color: Black

Name: Consumers Inc,
Address: 2 Andover Ct ,Brookfield,CT ,06804,USA
Phone #: 203 309 3661

I would like this order to be ship from your shop when completed also you will create
the art work for me because i don't have one.and i want this very urgently like 5
days please notify me immediately.Get me the total price of the banners plus tax
without the freight cost ASAP so that we can proceed.Do you accept credit cards?
Regards
[/QUOTE]

you got the message in 2018?!?

brycesteiner

They are testing stolen credit card numbers for smaller amounts and are looking for people to test them for them. We've had this happen many times, not with this request though, and have even given local addresses for the billing. One time they gave an address for a guy a knew. I contacted them to see if they knew "Dave". I now require them to give me a local address. I then do a reverse lookup to see if the name and/or business matches what they gave me. You can usually tell quickly. One thing if they are fake is they will reply back very quickly.

Here is a sample we send back:

We’ve received your ad request via email. Would you be able to let me know what company this is for and your address/contact #? So far, what has been provided does not appear to be a valid domain.

Unfortunately, we have received several employment scam ads using fraudulent credit cards in the past and we want to ensure we protect our clients/community the best we can. If we can verify this is a legitimate ad request, we will be happy to help you.

Most of the time they will never respond back. Sometimes they will and that when we start the verification. It usually has to do with wanting a "personal assistant" or "make $4000 per week".

Different from sign industry but still the same end results - scams.