• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have any success with latex printable fabric?

Kali539

If anyone is familiar with the Berger Textiles line, that was developed by myself and I have a whole line of fabrics by Senfa the actual MFG behind the big brand name guys. These are made for Latex, UV, and Solvent. If you need backlit, double-sided blockout, and frontlit then I can help you 100%. Fisher doesn't make anything and neither does TVF, you are just paying their markup that they use to spend on advertising. If you want the best available give me a call.
Would we also be able to get some samples? We have been using UltraFlex Canvas and it prints beautifully, but scratches super easy. One print was ruined on the production table while being cut from another print. We also have the vortex mambo S170 and the UltraPoplin D240 and have an HP 365, the profiles we use were the standards from UltraFlex. We are also printing a variety of things on the fabrics, so the need for variety.

Mike Krieger

Ive tried a few different "latex printable" fabrics from Fisher. They suggested a "universal knit" profile for our 360. The ink rubs off of everything. Its cured but still wont stay on. Any suggestions?

There is quite a few out there, do you have an email address and I can send you a link to the most used?

Dayve Did It

If anyone is familiar with the Berger Textiles line, that was developed by myself and I have a whole line of fabrics by Senfa the actual MFG behind the big brand name guys. These are made for Latex, UV, and Solvent. If you need backlit, double-sided blockout, and frontlit then I can help you 100%. Fisher doesn't make anything and neither does TVF, you are just paying their markup that they use to spend on advertising. If you want the best available give me a call.
I would be interested in some samples as well. I have a big project coming up and I can't find a fabric that I like to use with my latex. My email is dayvedidit@gmail.com.