• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have experience with solvetinkjet.com?

MrSalumi

I need to buy a Roland solvent DX4 printhead and have narrowed it down to these guys. The price is right and I am confident that the product is OEM. But the fine print upon checkout is very sketchy.. It basically says that "sometimes printheads malfunction right from the factory and that in the event that this happens the customer is responsible"...

Not so confident now. Anyone else worked or bought from these guys?

player

Who are the guys that provide installtion instructions and will walk you through the installon the phone?

inkmed

Who are the guys that provide installtion instructions and will walk you through the installon the phone?

Instruction of DX4 solvent head installation?
I have files of it, about JV3 and Roland printers.
Any one need it?

Adam Yang from Inkmed

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

Current banner ad at Signs 101.

4d4b547561cd156fe6bfa046e3ef9f36.gif

C

ColoPrinthead

If you are hesitant about the disclaimer you should call them and sort it out. Screwing people over is not a good business model and I'm sure it's not their goal.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thanks for your interest in solventinkjet.com! I will take a look at our checkout page and revise the wording. We do not intend to place responsibility of a bad head on the customer. At solventinkjet if you install a head and it doesn't work properly from the start we help you troubleshoot the problem. Most of the time preexisting conditions in the printer are what cause problems in new print heads. If we troubleshoot the problem down to the print head being defective we will replace it. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks!

-Jordan