• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have plans for Memorial Day weekend.

showcase 66

We are not doing much this weekend. Going to Vegas to pick up some family on Friday evening and then just relaxing with the family.

Big BBQ on Sunday with the neighbors again. Big Block party they have every year on the street.
The little girl is home now and doing a hell of a lot better than I would be. Just saw her this morning in the front yard kicking a soccer ball with her brother laughing and having a good time.

Going to be making these on Sunday too. Good thing I dont plan on working on Monday after this meal and all the beer.

So whats your plan for the weekend?

Attachments

• HAMBURGER3.jpg
    HAMBURGER3.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 84

sar bossier

It's CAJUN FOOD all da way ...eeeeyyyyaaaahhhh! :Big Laugh

Attachments

• Boudin.jpg
    Boudin.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Crawfish.jpg
    Crawfish.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Etouffee.jpg
    Etouffee.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Seafood Gumbo.jpg
    Seafood Gumbo.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Chicken n Sausage Gumbo.jpg
    Chicken n Sausage Gumbo.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 68

petepaz

working saturday, have to go to brooklyn to check out the customer's trucks that need lettering fixed/replaced(we do their whole fleet and everyso often i have to go around and fix'em up) the rest of the weekend working around the house and resting my herniated disc but there will be drinking. can't BBQ the last big storm we had with heavy winds my BBQ got blown over and the insides destroyed...sucks to be me..haha

petepaz

It's CAJUN FOOD all da way ...eeeeyyyyaaaahhhh! :Big Laugh
nice!! i am diggin that
save me a nice bowl of craw-dads

and showcase that's one crazy burger..looks good man
(hope you don't have a heart attack while eating it, but a nice way to go. smile on your face and a full belly)

C

ColoPrinthead

that's some good looking food.

I'm in process of picking a site with one of our Graphic Artists and his friends in the rockies to fish and camp at all weekend. We've been looking at getting pretty high around 11,000 - 12,000 ft so its going to be a little chilly unless we decide stay lower.

If you haven't gotten drunk at 11-12,000ft I highly recommend it.

skyhigh

ew, bacon.

That dosen't make sense to me. Impossible!!!!

I haven't been this shocked since my wife told me she didn't like strawberries. I mean, come-on now...really? These are foods everyone likes.

Back on the subject..... If SAR extends the invite, I'm headed to LA :Big Laugh

showcase 66

I haven't been this shocked since my wife told me she didn't like strawberries. I mean, come-on now...really? These are foods everyone likes.

I dont like strawberries! Of course the last time I had them, I found out I was allergic to them and spent a couple days at the hospital. But I can have strawberry flavored stuff for the most part. Any jelly that has no fruit in it is okay. Just the actual fruit.