Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Know About Rollsroller Flatbed Laminator

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Hardware' started by autoworld graphics, Jun 11, 2007.

1. autoworld graphics

autoworld graphics New Member

May 28, 2007
    Hi everyone, has anyone heard of the rollsroller flatbed 280 laminator with application table?

can you use this with oracal laminate 290 GF film that is used for vehicle wraps ?

how would these compare to wide format laminators in terms of ease of use and application compared to Daige, Seal, RS, etc ??

anyone know what these costs ???

look forward to your oppinions,

thanks
    Dave

Tags:
  2. gregeagel

gregeagel New Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Just what I've seen on the website. I wonder how much the basic MDF model would run here in the States.

3. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    Hey I don't do prints or laminations or anything like that, but I saw this thing in action at Sign UK last year.
    It was HUGE! And really impressive.
    Either the techs really knew what they were doing or the machine is really easy to use, because it looked to be effortless.
    Plus it could double as a bed or buffet table in the shop.
    :)
    Love....Jill

4. adamfilip

adamfilip Member

Apr 28, 2009
    I heard they were releasing a heat assist roller to help with lamination.