Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Play Any Games?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by cptcorn, Sep 21, 2009.

1. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    Just curious? Does anyone play anything?

I play World of Warcraft (I know, laugh it up) once or twice week if I find time , which is extremely difficult. I used to play a random assortment of games but haven't had time to waste/invest into them. The MMO type games have kept me interested enough to not really play anything else. Aside from Codemaster's ColinMcRae/KenBlock/DiRT series... I'm lucky to get 1-2 hours a week in.

Right now my current game, which is expensive as hell is, remodel the bathroom on a limited budget.

I remember wasting lots of time when I was younger playing Quake1, Doom, Duke Nukem, Battlefield 1942/Vietnam, Command & Conquer, Age of Empires, Total Annihilation(still the best real time strategy game)...

Tags:
  2. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    I play games on my xbox360.. COD4 and Tiger Woods 10 mainly.

3. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    I've had most systems up through the Xbox360... I eventually sold that off, since I've always went back to the computer for some reason. I am thinking of picking up a PS3 for GranTurismo, and DiRT2... but mainly for the blue ray player... Racing games (aside from Halo1) seem to be the only games I like playing on a console.

4. omgsideburns

omgsideburns Very Active Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Before my xbox all I played were blizzard games and Counter Strike on my computer.

5. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    I'm re-playing some of my old games. right now I'm playing "Radiata Stories". I just played thru and teamed up with the humans in which my girlfriend (character is a guy) died and I left town without a word to anyone. this time I'm teaming up with the non-humans and I hope to get a better ending. right now I'm just leveling up and raising cash for a really expensive but deadly weapon.

I still have not finished Final Fantsy XII. I play it up to nearly the end and then go back. really stupid, but I want to be suprised at the end so I haven't read the guide that far. no, I don't live in my mom's basement or have a pocket protector

6. thesignguy1986

thesignguy1986 Member

Oct 23, 2006
    76 E. Market
    Call Of Duty 4 is defintally a great game if your into the whole shooter game with some of the most realistic action you'll find.

7. Just Another Sign Guy

Just Another Sign Guy Very Active Member

Jun 19, 2004
    when i was a teen i loved 720 now the only game i play is Scrabble, i try to play in at least one tournament a year.

8. The Vector Doctor

The Vector Doctor Very Active Member

Aug 15, 2005
    Ohio
    Only racing games [forza, burnout, grid]

9. Todd M Castle

Todd M Castle Member

Feb 4, 2007
  10. Pro Image

Pro Image Major Contributor

Nov 28, 2005
    You got that right......I haven't had time to play in the last 4 months but last time I did I was ranked 2234 in the world in kills.......Top 3000 anit bad out of 8 million.......

Already got my Modern Warfare 2 special edition on order......Mil. Spec. night vision goggles included...........

11. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    This was a big time sink back in the day... lol

Scrabble is about the only board game I play... The fiance usually wins.. Damn English/Linquist majors!

Recent FPS games I've played (Other than the Battlefield series through COD4 etc) I've usually just played the story line and then that was it... No multilayer action... I pretty much stopped online FPS once Battlefield2 was out for a bit and didn't have time to always play and try and get better weapons... Not sure if COD4 and others are like that.

12. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    I purchased this... The fiance is playing it... I might mess around with it after work today... I always go back to wow for some reason... Played AoC, and WaR... I've never had a top level character... since I don't get much time to play.

13. TheSnowman

TheSnowman Major Contributor

Aug 28, 2007
    Indiana
    Mario Kart, and Dr. Mario. That's the only ONLINE gaming I do. We had a thread a while back, we'd have some S101 racing evenings going on. It was always a blast. I think a couple of the guys that we raced against are now banned, but it was always intense for Mario Kart.

14. biznitch

biznitch Member

Aug 29, 2008
    COD 4 on PS3
    what are your nicknames?

15. MachServTech

MachServTech Very Active Member

Sep 19, 2008
    North Carolina
    Fallout 3 and all of the DLC's :wink:
    that was one hell of a game....played through once as real good second time as real bad....had to see what it was like to set off them nukes :biggrin:

Right now its Bad Company....kinda fun...I especially like calling in the airstrikes!

16. astrofan

astrofan New Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Online poker for me. Mostly the "play money" variety.
    The last video game that I got involved in was Max Payne (the first one).

17. cptcorn

cptcorn adad

Jul 16, 2007
    Two Harbors
    I tried Fallout3 but just couldn't get into it... Ive had a hard time getting into games like that, ie Oblivion, Marrowwind, etc... The only thing similar was the Knights of the Old Republic...

18. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    Tiger woods for PC ver 8

Only once golf season finishes mind you. It keeps me sane until I can swing a real club again. The game has a course architect and between this game and the original PGA golf (which was sold to EA sports to create tiger way back) I have uploaded 25 custom made courses. More fun than playing the game. The Gabagoo name came from that game actually!!

19. cgsigns_jamie

cgsigns_jamie Very Active Member

I must not have a life because I have all the latest video game systems (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP)

Mostly first person shooters and racing games.

These are the games I'm playing most often:

Xbox (Gamer Tag = tHole88)
    • Call of Duty 4
    • Grand Theft Auto IV
    • Forza 2
    • Halo 3

PS3 (PSN = tHole88)
    • Midnight Club LA
    • Call of Duty 4
    • InFamous

20. Baz

Baz Very Active Member

I used to play allot of shooters. Now i just don't have the time. Last game i played from start to finish was early last year and the game was System Shock2 (Game of the year 1998 lol!). I have purchased Bioshock but won't install it until i get a new pc at home.

Maybee once or twice a month i'll play Sim City. I love that game. It is pretty much the only game now that can take my mind off of anything else thats going on in my life.