• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Play Any Games?

veloxgraphics

I play WoW... Horde-Tichondrius

Also have all the systems... i love Little Big Planet on PS3... i play my old modded xbox the most, probably, because it has so many old NES romz that there's never any reason for me to say im bored!

trik

Well, I really like Scrabble, try to play it online once in a while.

As for FPS, Half Life 2, my son actually runs a league and our clan, yeah i know I am too old to be in a clan..lol I am just there for support, haven't played in a while, but there was a time I was some what ok..lol here's his website :) http://911badboyz.com/

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm not into games, but I am sitting in the car as my 3 oldest are waiting in line for the latest release of Halo 3 ODST while the youngest is chewing my ear off.

Mainframe

My 5 year old is obsessed with anything Zelda, he drives us nuts! We found a Zelda lunch box,can you believe it? I drew up a master sword & Hylan shield in illy , printed it & lamed it, put it on 3/16 lexan & cut it out for him, he drags them everywhere, here is a pic

Attachments

• Master & shield.jpg
    Master & shield.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 112

3dsignco

Main Frame... I waaaaant one.... :)

We did buy the lightsabers for the Wii. Wasn't pretty.. We have a small livingroom. So it ended up when my son and I were playing Clone Wars Lightsaber Battles. We broke the Ceiling fan, 2 Glasses, A cat went Flying and numerous bruised fingers.. We returned the Swords and got the Rifle attachment instead.
"Cover me WHILE I Move" Jumping over the couch for cover is fun too.

omgsideburns

My 5 year old is obsessed with anything Zelda, he drives us nuts! We found a Zelda lunch box,can you believe it? I drew up a master sword & Hylan shield in illy , printed it & lamed it, put it on 3/16 lexan & cut it out for him, he drags them everywhere, here is a pic

holy crap lemme get that file, haha.

Mainframe

I will gladly share the file if it is ok with Fred, I don't want to be banned for doing it though, we are not allowed to file share but I am not sure of how the rules go for something like this, I didn't do it for retail just for my son, a fun home project, if it ok to share pm me -also you have to promise not to sell them, you would get in big do do.

Roen

Not as big a gamer as I used to be, but I've been kicking through some of the classics lately.

Used to play WoW, Horde on Farstriders and Alliance on Moon Guard. I used to beat around Neverwinter Nights for the longest time as well, but that's something I've also fallen away from.

Right now I'm tearing through Xenogears on the Playstation, just after beating out FFVII for old times sake. Next up, I definitely think I'll probably run through Chrono Trigger for the hell of it.

that's really cool for your kid Mainframe.

we were so poor when i was a kid, my old man took my pants and poked a hole through the pocket so i'd have something new to play with :)

Steve C.

Does Free Cell count?
:)
Otherwise, no.
My real life is one long game!
Love...Jill

Free Celler here.... Long ago, I was really into the old schools stuff like
PacMan, Missel Command, Space Invaders. One time I was playing a
machine in a Convenience Store while a robbery took palce. I was not ever
aware it was happening.... I got high score.

Dice

Working on getting my 4th xBox, yes forth. The previous 3 died via 3 red rings of death.

Gotta love Costco. Waiting on them to release the new xBox bundles.