• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone update to 19 yet?

myront

CorelDRAW is best
There should be a button in the profile tab called, "Advanced". If you have that option, the rendering intents will be in there.

got it, thanks. We'll do some more tests. Perhaps we had those settings changed in Flexi 12 and when we went to 19 the default took over and we missed it. I'll post our findings as soon as we get a chance to test..

myront

CorelDRAW is best
There should be a button in the profile tab called, "Advanced". If you have that option, the rendering intents will be in there.

Nope, didn't fix the problem. Different test file this time. A pdf with a vector pantone colored shape and the same shape converted to raster. Colors way out on the vector shape. Same pdf settings just removed the raster. Print is perfect. Sorry to say we're going to have to "rollback" to 12

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Rolled back to 12 and no more ghost color behind the transparent raster images but colors still slightly off from before. I just tweaked the lighter of the two-tone blues. Still have to print at 16 pass to get the richest colors but we can live it.