• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone using Eleven Ten Color Inks?

MachServTech

I've been using these inks for at least 6 months maybe even closer to 1 year.. all I did was slow switched over from my ss2 inks to the 11/10. DIdn't flush the system or anything. I ended up creating a new profile for them though I do find the the colours do pop abit more then OEM inks. 11/10 has been very good, they had a recall just before x-mas. I faxed in my cart#'s and they shipped me 24 cartridges no questions asked..

Very happy so far!

?

that company is no longer in business, but I heard a rumor that they were purchased by Grimco now called 20/20?

Beavis

Printer: Mimaki JV3-130
Rip Software: Wasatch

We were running oem ink and did switch over with the inks and he did the side by side comparison and it was the same.

About 3 months after switching we get a call from a customer wanting a reprint of an old order. I referenced my notes used the same profile and everything just different day and different ink and it turned out pinkish. I tweaked my profile to take out magenta but it still just wasn't like what we had printed.

I would not recommend switching to 11/10 ink.

WB

Printer: Mimaki JV3-130
Rip Software: Wasatch

We were running oem ink and did switch over with the inks and he did the side by side comparison and it was the same.

About 3 months after switching we get a call from a customer wanting a reprint of an old order. I referenced my notes used the same profile and everything just different day and different ink and it turned out pinkish. I tweaked my profile to take out magenta but it still just wasn't like what we had printed.

I would not recommend switching to 11/10 ink.

like I said.. you need to re-profile.. I slow started to notice my colour shifting, I made a brand new profile from scratch and it's back to where it was before..

So 11/10 is gone.. interesting.. I should call my supplier and see whats going to happen with the ink.

WB

I've contacted my supplier, He told me that they made a deal with the manufacturer and they will continue to carry the inks.. Not sure if that means they bought a bunch before they went under or if someone else was making the inks for 11/10..

signswi

We switched over to Triangle after 11/10 died. Advantage was great to work with as always. We flushed the system, switched over, reprofiled everything within an afternoon. Colors seem more vibrant than the 11/10, though the solvent smell is a bit stronger.

jv3-160sp