• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone Using MS Publisher 2007?

Flame

you are saying they use the whole 8.5" x 11.0" ....
and want you to make it into a 4'x8'?
i do layouts in corel all the time AT 4"X 8", on an 8.5 x 11" paper......THEN if i get to do the job, i just grab a corner, and take it to 4 FT X 8 FT... no problem.
and ive used publisher, i kinda like it, if your doing mixed text & pictures. and iam not a printer , but i cant see where sending that file to a printer, is gona be that hard to do, afterall the sol jets are still just a printer.....

A solvent printer is far from just a "printer". Sending a file from mspaint to your little desktop printer is a lot less complicated than firing up something like my Mutoh Valuejet, or a soljet. These printers require rips, use heaters, etc. Same as a little printer in theory, but not in practice.

As far as publisher, a junk program IMO. I'd suggest like many others have... save it as a pdf and bring it into a new program.

imagep

pdf995 is a pdf program that acts just like a printer to print to pdf format. Takes less than 5 minutes to download and install. You can get it for free at www.pdf995.com.

Now I have instantly given every one the capability to creat pdf's from any source or program. I am your hero.

MariaMartini

pdf995 is a pdf program that acts just like a printer to print to pdf format. Takes less than 5 minutes to download and install. You can get it for free at www.pdf995.com.

Now I have instantly given every one the capability to creat pdf's from any source or program. I am your hero.

Old news to me, but "thank you" for those people on here who might not currently have the ability to do that.

I "print" to pdf ALL the time!