• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to run with this idea??

slappy

I have a customer that would like something like this on the back of a 72 pickup truck window. If someone has the capabilities of producing something like this into a cut file, let me know how much you you'd charge me. It doesn't have to be exactly like what he drew, but something bad ass holding the letters. pm me prices and how to reach you

Last edited:

JR's

Fred, the Grim Reaper 2 looks really cool.
Slapakiss you could probably use that clip art and just add the letters.

JR

royster13

Does your client have enough of a budget?.....Many clients like this have no idea what something like this will cost....

slappy

He knows he's going to be spending around $350... seems like he's been pricing it, but no biters on designing it. I told him i'd see what i could do, but i can't draw on the computer with the Bezier Pen tool to make it cutable, so i thought maybe i could sub it out to someone that has the skills

Pat Whatley

Something like this?

(okay, I needed something creative to do this morning before I drag myself through cutting federal project signs the rest of the day....lines and lines and lines of black helvetica.)

Attachments

• creeper.jpg
    creeper.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 149

slappy

i downloaded 3 bloody fonts from dafont and i have the "bones" collection from fellers... but that it better then anything i could do. I pm'ed you Pat for your number to call...

pure_media

nothing against the design and everything....but someone really wants to put "creeper" on the back of a '72 pickup truck?? Sounds like a creeper from a horror movie or something. lol. money's money....