• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to run with this idea??

OldPaint

go back to your PLUMBING WORK....PATTIE!!!!!!
i understand about clipping mask, BUT AGAIN SHE SAID IT WOULD BE CUT VINYL..........so clipping mask WONT HELP A VECTOR.....
PAY ATTENTION PLUMBER BOY.......and the old "BUCKEYE"..................

Bigdawg

Just Me
I'm going to say this here - in this thread cuz' I hope Stephanie won't mind the hijack...

but...

I am getting real sick of the thread hijacks to slam other members. Not calling out anyone in particular - but if you think I'm talking to you? I probably am. So quit with the pissing contests and out-and-out slams of each other... you wanna fight? Go over to NHB and duke it out... we'll all watch, laugh and maybe join in. But it's getting old to see good threads taken over by this crap.

Now back to your regularly scheduled creeper thread.

royster13

So many software programs and so little time to learn all the stuff they do......I have had PhotoShop for years and hardly touched it.....Was just too easy to keep using Paint Shop Pro from a decade ago.....But with the new 64 bit computer that is dead so I had to head to www.Lynda.com to learn how to even the simple stuff....