• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Anyone Want To See. . . .

jayhawksigns

So. How similar is the 360 and 560? In terms of the internals, aka printhead carriage, ink lines, and such.

The way the tech was looking at the media holder/loader on our 560 was kind of like he had never seen one in person before.

I have a small fortune and a lot of blood, sweat and tears sunk into my 25500. The good news is I probably know more about this machine than most techs now. The bad news is I know this last round of repairs was probably the last, and the next time it breaks I'll need to replace it with a new one. I would venture out and try another manufacturer, but for me and my business the HP latex is the best choice. And when it's running right, it does a great job.

jayhawksigns

Well, HP guy had come and gone. And it's working! Ended up replacing every printhead. Couple samples printed great and he answered a few questions. Now to get all the profiles setup how I want and get it producing.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk